Well...this is the obligatory why was rjung banned thread..

Thanks, Reeder. I certainly am not worked up, and don’t mean to appear that way. I’ll have to change the way I write if that’s the way I’m coming across.

I would like to remind everybody that the software and the server have been VERY wonky lately, and I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to have it turn out to be nothing more than a hamster glitch, and that Rjung dint do nothin. So hold off on the dogpile, please.

The Adminstration has frequently, in the past, requested us not to discuss bannings in public, as it leaves too many enticing openings for even more sock puppetry and trollery. “E-mail a mod if you want to know why someone was banned” is what we have been told.

Which is the point Andros was trying to make, I’m sure, except that his alien implant suddenly went redline in mid-sentence due to a severe theobromine intake shortage and started dataoverloading his central processing center with images of Martha Stewart naked on John Ashcroft’s desk, writhing sensuously, moaning “take me, take me”…

Go eat a Hershey Bar, Andros, you gotta keep that implant happy… :smiley:

and the longer you put it off, the more likely it is that John “The Johnson” Ashcroft will be joining Martha on the desk

Nobody is jumping to conclusions or piling on anyone. Was just curious.

Where does one go to talk to a mod? Which mod(s) should be asked?

Hijack:

I love it when misunderstandings and miscommunications on this board are solved this quickly. It really makes things run much smoother and more pleasantly.

I think it was because Tubadiva drives a Jeep Grand Cherokee and she got sick and tired of his anti-SUV rants.

[sub]Well, I think its at least possible![/sub]

andros may not be worked up, but I am.

This is the third thread in about a week where I’ve specifically stated again that we prefer to answer these questions over e-mail. And it’s obvious from some of the references being made that people know that’s the policy, but don’t give a damn, and would prefer to factlessly speculate.

Dammit, you can get the facts, just send one of us an e-mail.

This thread- and any other “why was so-and-so banned” will be closed with no answer given. You want an answer, do what I’ve been telling you for months now- send me an e-mail.

Anybody think the Duckster should be banned for putting this image in my head? I know I do.

[sub]Jes’ kiddin’ DDG. You know I love you like a brother…or would, if you were male and we had the same parents…[/sub]:stuck_out_tongue: