We're all in the mood for a melody

Y’all probably gonna kill me . it’s a catchy tune!

One more, hey up and dance …

Oldie but goodie:

It’s summertime, I’m cruising down Highway 1 with the T-tops off on my way home from the Russian River with a friend. The weather is dreamy, sun starting to set. The wind is in our hair, the stars are just beginning to peek out overhead. We’re heading for the Golden Gate. This is the song that comes on the FM radio.

One of life’s perfect moments. :slight_smile:

I got seven women on my mind!

This kicks ass. That drummer is damned good too. How is it this is the first time I’m hearing of these gals?

Needs no introduction:

Good morning!

This song has been an earworm stuck in my head for the past couple days, and I have no idea why, since I don’t think I’ve heard it playing anywhere recently. I’m taking it as a sign that I should post it here.

I think it qualifies as a fun summer song, and I’ve always enjoyed Kate Pierson and Cindy Wilson’s vocal harmonies:

A podcast that I listen to, aired from the Minnesota State Fair a couple of years ago. They had Dawson’s Hollow play a couple of songs on the podcast. I fell in love with their music.

And now for something completely different.
The lyrics are brilliant.

Even though John Reed does an excellent job enunciating, you might want to follow along here:

“twist it like a pigtail
i can make your heart fail
gonna get my hair cut at the end of the summer…”

NSFW lyrics!

I swear I almost posted this one last night! Excellent choice. :slight_smile:

This was my second choice:

I prefer the duet between Montgomery Burns and Leonard Nimoy.

Best cover ever

I can’t believe Shatner hasn’t released his own version of this. :frowning:

This used to play every morning as I drove to work and had my first cig.

Live version, (better than the studio version)

Spanish Galleon - another “here’s an earworm for you so I can get it out of my head”… Sorry about the length.