I’ve played it at parties and I can see where it would be doable as a forum game but doing a forum search I haven’t turned up any past instances of it being played on SDMB. Was it done and flopped horribly? Has no one done it? Am I a pioneer?
Anyone interested in the possibility of such a forum game?
For those of you who don’t know the game, check Werewolf for an explanation of the game.
I’d be in if you could figure out the logistics. Would everything that occured eyes closed be spoilered? I guess everyone would have to be on their honor.
[QUOTE=brewha]
I’d be in if you could figure out the logistics. Would everything that occured eyes closed be spoilered? I guess everyone would have to be on their honor.
[/QUOTE]
I guess one person could be the GM and the wolves email their kills and he would then post the results.