What *am* I talking about? A game.

That would be:

“Connor has to go home from work and is addicted”

My turn!

They found Erwin staked to the Ground. Mike led them to him. In the end, it was better for her.

And Airbeck is still in the lead with 15 hours

15 hours? What’s 15 hours?

15 hours of nobody guessing your subject. The winner, when the thread dies, gets a car.

Then it should be 11 hours. My original query was posted at about 11 last night, and his answer was posted at about 10 this morning. I confirmed his answer in 15 hours, but he answered in 11. Far be it from me to take credit for 4 hours that I don’t deserve. :wink:

I suppose I shall have to give more hints.
Erwin was down liver. LePetomaine Unviersity won the race. They blew up the river.

I need to bump this so I get an answer to this one.

“down liver”??? what does that mean?

One more hint:

“‘Down Liver’ is Japanese for ‘Down River!’”

It’s a movie called Up the Creek

YES!

Tretiak, your turn.

Four stranded dissimilar characters strive to return to an original place. They carry the problem and the solution with them.

The Wizard of Oz?

This one is killing me! :confused:

Cube?

[feigned outrage]Hey I got the one before right, I thought I got to ask the next one?[/feigned outrage] Here it is…

Four stranded dissimilar characters strive to return to an original place. They carry the problem and the solution with them.

Sorry, Tretiak, I sidestepped the rules.

This one’s a book. I thought it would mislead some folks; after it was published, the author was told that if one analyzed his plot, it was an uncomfortably close parallel to “The Wizard of Oz.” Apparently, he had not meant it to be so, and the similarity shocked him. Nonetheless, his book remains an awesome example of its genre.

Hint: It won a Hugo award.

The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe?

(So I haven’t a clue.)

Since I butted in out of sequence, here’s the answer to speed this one out of the way:

Ringworld by Larry Niven. Two humans and two aliens, while attempting to explore a big orbiting ringlike artifact, crashland on the artifact. Although they don’t know it, the extraordinary good luck of one of one of the humans is what caused them to crash there (it was lucky for her, anyway), and the technology to get them off was in their possession all along. Great book.

They said four letters would seal his fate, he tried deception and recieved the sky.