What are some books about the personal lives of dictators

I’m interested in books about dictators, but more about their personal lives. Periods during when they were in power, when they were rising in power, before they were in politics, etc.

The young hitler I knew (about a teenage Hitler) was a book I enjoyed. I enjoy reading about Latif Yahia because he has some insights into Uday and Saddam Hussein.

One unusual book is Dictators’ Homes: Lifestyles of the World’s Most Colourful Despots by Peter York. It’s a coffee-table book with a collection of photographs of various dictators’ homes. Let’s just say these guys didn’t go for subtlety.

I vaguely think I may have read [Grey Wolf](Grey Wolf, Mustafa Kemal: An Intimate Study of a Dictator), a 1932 biography of the most sinister ( not most evil, just sinister ) dictator, Kemel Ataturk.
And the equally sinister* progressive journalist-at-large John Gunther prolly discussed them in his massive tomes of excess wordage at the same time. Usually they had simplistic titles such as Inside Europe or USA.

• Gunther was connected to the equally unsubtle progressive liar Walter Duranty, who was connected to A. Crowley, who was, according to the Rense crowd, the father of Barbara Bush.

Stalin: The court of the Red Tsar by Simone Sebag Montefiore is an outstanding book about Stalin and his inner circle. Also fantastic is his Young Stalin, but that covers the time before he came to power.