What are some good wikipedia articles to read?

[QUOTE=Rigamarole]
There’s this really awesome one called “Random Article”. There’s a quicklink to it on the left-hand toolbar, and every time I click in it they have completely revamped it with all new content. Never ceases to amaze me.
[/QUOTE]

You can copy the link location (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random) and set it as your start page(s). Something new to read each time. The breadth and scope of Wikipedia will never be more apparent.

But I personally find the daily-updated Wiki front page (Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), with its feature articles, current events, On This Day… and trivia, to be satisfactory reading.

[QUOTE=RealityChuck]
There’s always the saga of Atlanta Nights.
[/QUOTE]

Oh man, that was hilarious! I also like that it linked to an explanation of its predecessor, Naked Comes the Stranger. I could have read forever about good ol’ Travis Tea and his escapades. Perhaps I should look for him at some upcoming event. :slight_smile:

For my contribution, I suggest reading up on Mary Bell. I’ve always been interested in murderers, but she holds an interesting distinction of having pulled it off at the tender age of eleven, serially speaking. All in the UK in the late 60s.