What are they selling?

Maybe I am just growing old but I have noticed a proliferation of commericals on TV that I have no idea what they are trying to sell me. An example is the one that ran during the Super Bowl featuring a shirtless man dancing. At the end of the commercial they have the company logo and they say “Express Yourself”. I assume they are not selling dancing pants but rather they seem to be selling a wireless phone. If I buy their phone does it enable me to dance around with my shirt off too? I can do that now and I am not even sure what their product is. The same company also has an add featuring lots of soundbites of famous people who lived and attained success without the benefit of the company being around. This is not the only company that does this, only the most recent example. I also must confess that watching people grunt at each other over the phone does not make me want to buy beer.

They are a wireless service provider called Cyngular. :slight_smile:

I kind of figured they had something to do with wireless phones. I am not an ad executive, but shouldn’t an ad that you spend millions on give people an idea of what your product is and why they should buy it?