What are you conceited about?

It sounds gorgeous. Is the color, including the streak, natural?

Hey, that reminds me I could be conceited about my ability to grow long, strong fingernails. I will trade you!

I know everything. I even know what you’re going to say next.

“The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain”?

I’m not the world’s best programmer and I’m not the world’s best writer, but when it comes to writing about programming, I’m damn near the top of the heap.

70yo: Hair still dark brown.

I am very conceited about my husband and everything about him.

Also my ability to spot inappropriate kerning (although more “cursed” than "conceited).

Just as I foresaw.

I’m conceited about my humility. No one is more humble than me.

I’m super-efficient about all the mundane stuff I have to do, and disdainful of others that are sooooo sloooooow, like getting out of their car or picking up a few items at a store or setting up a tent or whatever. I try to not let my impatience show but it’s hard when the entire universe is conspiring to make you wait. I walk against the flow of traffic because people move out of your way when you walk toward them at high speed, whereas it’s hopeless to pass meandering, oblivious cows from behind.

I have a horse.

And four wives.

I used to brag about scoring 800 on the verbal section of the GRE. Twice.

But since I never actually went to grad school, and have instead made a career as a retail drone, I’ve sorta backed off that one.

Now I talk about losing weight over the last eight months, and how many miles I ran the weekend before. My narcissism is huge, yuuuge! Nobody has greater narcissism as me! (Well, except for Trump).

Spencerian script makes me a little weak at the knees. Care to post a sample?

I used to occasionally mention that I got 1600 on the SAT, and so did my husband and my ex. But then I realized how utterly irrelevant that is.

I got 800 on math and on whatever the logic/analytical section was called (hey it was decades ago!) but you can get questions wrong and still get an 800, so that took the shine off it.

I wear the HELL out of dresses.

Also, I ve got a hat- head. I can put a metal or plastic strainer on my head, or a pillow from our couch, or even the cat, and people will say: “hmn, that looks better then it ought to.”.

I have a lovely singing voice, a great memory for music, and I’m a very good writer.

I took a temporary part-time job as a cashier, and turned it into permanent full time work.

And when people compliment me on my speed at doing it, I get to point out I do it with only one good hand. Hell, I could be on permanent disability if I wanted to go that route. Aint gonna happen.

Color me envious. It sounds amazing.

I probably work fitness and diet into more conversations than I need to, like th OP. But I’m nowhere near where I should be, so no ab-flashing going on here.

I dress better than anyone I know; I have a lot of clothes, and I make them look good, to the point where I commonly get compliments from complete strangers about my dress.

Yup. Thus the “used to brag”.

My two gifts are an articulateness without parallel, an awesome vocabulary, and a complete knowledge of grammatical rules.

My three gifts are an articulateness without parallel, an awesome vocabulary, a complete knowledge of grammatical rules, and an acute understanding of logic.

My four gifts are…