What are your favorite Simpsons moments?

Flanders: “Would you like some coffee? It’s hotter than a Fox News weather skank?”

OUR RESIDENTS ::BLAM!:: ARE TRYING ::BLAM!:: TO NAP!! ::BLAM!::

Or, Indiana Jones and the Copper Medallions:

I love his reading of the peanut jar just before this.

Finally a little quiet time to read some of my ooo-old favorites. Honey roasted peanuts. Ingredients: Salt, artificial honey roasting agents, pressed peanut sweepings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSkMg1xJxss

Have the Rolling Stones killed.

We would say this a lot when I played in a band. Usually after we made a mistake or had a lackluster performance.

Getting a deal of 100 tacos for $100 never ceases to amuse me.

In fact, last night at axe throwing (I am in an axe throwing league), the manager had a bunch of Simpsons stickers that he found somewhere and had them out on a table for anyone to take. I texted a pic of them to my wife and kids and said that there’s a great deal at the Stickermat, 100 Simpsons stickers for $100. My wife’s reply was “If only they had tacos.”

As a loyal NPR listener, I have to mention the one where Homer pledged a large amount of money to PBS so they’d stop the pledge drive and get back to the show he wanted to watch. And the the “pledge enforcement van” shows up at the Simpsons’ house to collect their money.

Time for the implosion!

IMplosion!!!??

That one has a couple other lines that I use.

“Dad, are you licking toads?”
“I’m not not licking toads.”

“How can ace be one and eleven? Huh? What kind of God would allow that?”

I always got a kick out of the German inspectors who are checking out the power plant, and when they open up a control panel, there are raccoons chewing on the wires.

“Akk! Raccoons!!”

And of course the “Beer Goggles” gag above is priceless.

Willy killing Martin in his dream; I like all the reactions after he dies:

The high-security at the nuclear power plant. I’ve seen so many examples of this in real life… where a lot of time/money has been put into some sort of security measure, but there’s a gaping weakness that negates it all:

Mr. Burns falling out of the helicopter and later getting smacked against a chimney on his way to the hospital:

In a way the helicopter clip reminds me of another favorite where the street sweeper is cackling at Bart. Same theme of the evil guy looking back laughing but taking a lot of personal damage as a result:

One more: where Wiggam is trying to show how quick witted and professional he is but fails even harder than usual:

“There’s your answer, fish bulb.”

Ach du liebe! Raccoons!

Milhouse’s little snicker when he gets a “good one, Milhouse” after he relates Marconi’s “I wanta change-a my name”.

Ah yes poor Milhouse. I love how every time he gets trashed people completely forget about him 2 seconds later:

“My mom says I’m cool.” :frowning:

I had to think for a moment if the above was a Milhouse or a Rod and Todd quote. Which reminded me of this:

https://comb.io/PeYnnP

Homer’s “The Who? I love bands!” is just great.

(the same episode also includes “We had a handshake agreement with a concert promoter and that’s a sacred bond.” “Sacred bond

So I said to him “Look, Buddy, your car was upside down when I got here. And as for your grandma? She shouldn’t have mouthed off like that.”

A little late, so apologies, but I was waiting in line at a local ice cream place years ago when Keillor walked up behind me. It took all of my willpower not to turn and say, “Be more funny!”