What became of TubaD's SDMB homepage column?

TubaD – I’ve been looking forward to your next contribution. The Classic Posts section should be returned to the homepage post haste!!!

Thanks, Chief. I appreciate your good words.

Mea culpa. Tuba’s fallen down on the job. (In my defense, I pulled something in my back and have not been online much, gotta sit down to the computer, something that’s been damn near impossible.) However, I hope to play catch up this weekend and perhaps we can persuade Cecil and Ed to continue.

your humble TubaDiva

I’d like to see it back, too, so here’s my vote!

The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. - Henry Van Dyke

I’d love to see it back (heh) too, but take care of yourself first. We can go a week or two.

Just get better!

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

BTW, cmkeller asked the same thing in a topic here titled ‘have we gotten boring’, so that’s another appreciative reader!

The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. - Henry Van Dyke

Boy, Tuba Dee. When you get that column posted it’s gonna be sooo good. Sorry, I’m just the impatient sort.

BTW, TD, when you do get back around to it, I’d like to nominate the ‘Whole Nine Yards’ thread from ‘Cecil’s Columns’.

Definitely a classic.

Its not junk - its a collection!

I’d like to cast my vote for the collomn as well.

But I’m more concerned that you back gets better . :slight_smile:

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Sarcastic here much, Chief? :slight_smile:

The idea behind Classic Threads is being reformulated; the powers that be have been never very happy with the name or the concept as it stands and believe it needs more work.

I’m still collecting stuff. The things y’all say and do is just too good to let pass into the ether, so when we figure out how best to present it, it’s gonna all be back.

Want to be helpful? Send me links, not only to things here, but Weird Urls that you find in cyberspace. The more I have to draw from, the better it’s gonna be.

And I appreciate everybody’s comments on this subject.

your humble TubaDiva/SDStaffDiv
for the Straight Dope

You could always assume a second username to collect the latter…Weird Url Yankovic :wink: