What Disney movie is this picture from?

The cartoon cat and little girl in the middle:

What Disney movie is it from? Obviously an olden-days one, but I don’t recognize it.

Thanks…

The Rescuers.

The Rescuers.

http://www.freewebs.com/myfunkyworldz/rescuers%20_chap%204_%20035.jpg

EDIT: Too slow.

The Rescuers. It’s from a montage to the song “Rio” by Duran Duran.

The girl and cat is from the Rescuers, but I think the mouse is from The Great Mouse Detective.

Let me be the first to point out that it’s from The Rescuers. The mouse is of course Basil from Basil, The Great Mouse Detective, and the submarine is The Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Odd mix of films there (one live action, two animated, from Disney’s extended fallow period).

Actually it’s from The Rescuers, based on the novel Push by Sapphire

The picture of the Nautilus is not from the movie, it’s a shot of the 20,000 Leagues ride at WDW. It closed in 1994.

Looking at other mile marker billboards, I don’t see any deliberate connections in the pictures grouped. You could probably make stuff up and/or make Disneyfans go crazy trying to figure them out.

Thanks so much - I saw *The Rescuers *when I was like 4 years old so I don’t remember any of it. I’ll have to watch it again.

**garygnu **: Did you take those pics yourself? I take a picture of every mile marker just to prove I made it there, LOL.

I saw it in the theater when I was 4 as well and remember it just fine. Remember Evinrude the dragonfly that uses his own power to push the boat through the swamp? I didn’t get the reference until years later but there is a real boat motor brand by the same name.

Oh, hell no. I’m not opposed to marathons, but never had any desire to run one. 5k is about the longest I can without being bored to tears. Plus my feet are all kinds of messed up.

I suppose I could get cajoled into running a Disney run. Maybe I could use each mile to think of nutty “My Three Photos” connections for the previous billboard.

The cat’s name is Rufus, the girl’s name was Penny, in case anyone was wondering. I loved those movies (The Rescuers and Rescuers Down Under).

Okay, just for the record, the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s do NOT count as " olden-days"!!!
Sheesh. Kids these days…