What do the abrahamic religions say about aliens?

Is anything mentioned

What, you mean in the Torah, Bible, or Quran? Nothing. (There are some segments that some people try to squeeze an alien interpretation into, though, such as Ezekiel’s “wheels.”

Depends on how one interprets angels and such…

Yeah, the General Questions answer is pretty much limited to this—assuming you mean the extraterrestrial-type aliens, as opposed to the foreigner/immigrant type.

But the topic has come up in other forums, such as these Great Debates threads:

How would world religions deal with discovery of sapient alien life?

Extraterrestrial Intelligence: Implications for Christians (especially for Jesus as the son of God)

The people who wrote the Bible had no concept of another earthlike world from which hypothetical aliens could come. I’m not even sure of the extent to which they realized the earth was round, although some ancient people did know.

It’s a bit like asking what opinion King Henry VIII would have had on the relative merits of direct current and alternating current, and whether or not he would have favored rural electrification.

But what did he think about enclosure?

Ezekiel 1:15 is pretty weird. Some think it refers to a early UFO sighting.

Catholocism at least seems to be pretty chill with the idea as His Holiness Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens, if they asked to be.

In Islam this line in the Quran has been interpreted as referring to Allah’s creations on Earth and ‘the heavens’, so the idea of aliens would not be difficult to reconcile;

“And of his signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and what He has dispersed throughout them of creatures. And He, for gathering them when He wills, is competent.”

At that time “creatures of the heavens” would be birds, I should think.

Probably, but it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to interpret it as talking about life which didn’t originate on Earth. In 65:12 it says;
“It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge.”
Which suggests that Earth isn’t unique.

Meant to mention Judiasm, where in Judges 5:23 there’s a reference to inhabitants of ‘Meroz’, which the Talmud identifies as a star. The influential Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson has been
[quoted]
(http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/112878/jewish/45a112878#footnote45a112878) as saying “One who declares that there is no life besides on earth is limiting the Creator’s abilities.”

nm

The Quran has supernatural beings also.

If you consider Mormonism to be an Abrahamic religion, then it has quite a bit to say about aliens. In Mormon cosmology, the Earth is only one of many inhabited planets. According to the Book of Abraham, God is said to live on or near a planet (or maybe star) named Kolob.

How much does Arabic distinguish between “heaven” and “sky”, and specifically, does that word happen to have both meanings? In several Romance languages there are words which mean exclusively one or the other, but the most common one happens to share both meanings (plus others, for example the roof of the mouth or the ceiling of a room).

I’ve heard people interpret John 10:16 (where Jesus says " I have other sheep which are not of this fold") as referring to aliens, but the verse is probably referring to transcending social divisions such as Jew/Gentile.

I was thinking drugs.

Or extreme fasting.

Too much locusts and honey last night.

Migraine auras can look like wheels.

I saw stars in a rectangle when I fell off an exercise bar.