What do you call people from Akrotiri and Dhekelia?

I’m curious as to what the official (or unofficial?) denonym for people who are from or live in the British sovereign base territories of Akrotiri and Dhekelia on the island of Cyprus? I neither wish to call them British or Cypriots, so what should I call them?

It doesn’t really matter what you wish. If they’re of Cypriot extraction, they’re Cypriots, if they’re British, they’re British. I guess you could call them something else, if you want.

I’d just go with Akrotiriots & Dhekeliots? Or else COBOCs (Citizens of British-Occupied Cyprus).

I doubt if any Cypriots actually live in either territory, just as you don’t have any British citizens living in the American air bases in the UK. In Cyprus all you actually have are two ordinary military bases which have been given the fancy name of “sovereign base territory” as some sort of political expediency.

Native Cypriots do live there.