What does the "Book" say about strangers? Migrants? Others?

In this forum, the Bible is used to explain, to justify, to rationalize views about strangers.

And this forum is a place of many books.

I want this thread to be only citations from books (or from reputable sources), that explain the approach to strangers or people who are different.

When I was a child I traveled with my father in Afghanistan, and everywhere we were welcomed. He told me that the Koran instructs that strangers and visitors must be welcomed.

As an athiest I’m not a student of the Bible. Or of the Koran or of any “Good Book”. But I read history and know that it is easy for us to see others, refugees, migrants as unworthy or dirty or polluting.

I hope this thread will include quotations with citations of the words people have used to explain and examine people who are “other.” I want examples, not arguments. Please quote from anywhere, just provide a citation.

And it can be from the Torah or the Bible, the I Ching or the Koran, from the Mahabharata or the Decameron; Hitler is fine, so is Mr. Rogers. What does the book say? Provide me a citation. That’s all I’m looking for.

Here’s my first contribution:

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

That means, “Kill them all, let God sort them out."

Here’s my citation: 1,000 Years and It Still Resonates, The Origins of a Phrase – Battles and Book Reviews.

Regarding the bible, on the one hand we have

(accidentally hit send too soon)

Regarding the bible, on the one hand we have Exodus 23:9-12

“You shall not oppress a stranger, since you yourselves know the feelings of a stranger, for you also were strangers in the land of Egypt."

Mathew 25:34

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

They also support migrant workers Isaiah 61:5

Strangers will stand and pasture your flocks,
And foreigners will be your farmers and your vinedressers.

on the other hand Ezekiel 28:7

Therefore, behold, I will bring strangers upon you,
The most ruthless of the nations.
And they will draw their swords
Against the beauty of your wisdom
And defile your splendor.

I don’t know if the Martha’s Vineyard residents I saw on TV today are professing Christians, but I saw Matthew 25:34 in action.

Here’s a page I stumbled upon earlier today, quoting more Bible verses about treating foreigners in your land as citizens:

(I knew some of them, but not all.)

From Matthew:

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’”

[…]

“For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’”

ETA: just noticed @Buck_Godot posted part of this first- I skimmed right over it.

Except, if your cite is correct and if I understand it correctly, this particular quote is not from any Book (but rather from something someone said).