What happened to the drug test thread? (in IMHO)

So I replied to a question in IMHO about taking a drug test and whether or not they watch you while you pee. Now the thread has been pulled (or moved?) and I have no idea why. Anybody know?

-Tofer

The OP replied, at the ned, saying that she intended to cheat and then detailed how she was going to do it. I was half-tempted to post ‘Ta ta’ when I read that.

I thought it sounded like the OP was leaning that way. What a dumbass.

I banned the poster and “disappeared” the thread.

Sorry if some legit work had to disappear too.

samclem GQ moderator

Makes me sorry I wrote a post there.

Just dumb.

Thanks for the reply (and esp. to samclem for the clarification). I can certainly understand why you’d pull the post from the standpoint of the “don’t be a jerk” SDMB rule, but would the rule

be the reason? In other words, is it illegal to cheat on a drug test for a job, or is it simply grounds for not getting the job. (just curious). Cheers!

-Tofer

While it’s quite true that you can get all that kind of information elsewhere (and you can, along with lots of other stuff that we don’t allow here as well), we just don’t want people further displaying it here.

Not sure what the legal hit would be for lying on a drug test – it would probably depend on whether you’re manning (or womaning) the Fry-O-Lator or driving a jet down the runway, as well as your jurisdiction – but in any event, it’s not the kind of thing we want to encourage here under any circumstances.

your humble TubaDiva
who just happened to be passing through.