What have you done recently that you're proud of?

I’ve secured a nursing position two months before I even graduate from nursing school.

I handled seating and registration logistics for a major formal event of over 400 people a few weekends ago without ONE mistake on my part. HUGE deal, considering last year was my first year doing it and I was worried to death about it. I even got kudos from my co-worker, who’s the director of the event, for my meticulous record-keeping! :smiley: For someone who’s always had issues with ADHD and serious organizational problems stemming from it, this is pretty damn cool.

E.

When I got into U of C for public policy, and got money, I felt like one of those beauty queens who start to hyperventilate and have shaky hands. Thanks for bringing back a great moment. :slight_smile:

Wow, to everyone’s successes here.

Keep it up! I haven’t smoked since October and I hope to stay this way. I also started driving again since I broke my stupid neck. It sucked having to put people out for 2 1/2 months for rides.

Organized a birthday brunch for my Mom and made her feel great.
Took a friend out for a much-needed mountain bike ride early yesterday morning (he’s got a new job and they’re working him like crazy, he had to blow off some steam).
Helped chase down a mugger.
Lost 35 lbs, kept it off, lowered my cholesterol level from “high” to “normal”, looking good and feeling great, told by several people that I was “inspiring” to them.

I taught a three-month class at a neighboring church and received rave reviews for my work.

I also gained the ability to bend space and time.

I designed and built a leaning bookcase, and a stemware rack. Both were done entirely with hand tools (except the luxury of a cordless drill) since I’m A) kind of broke, and B) not going to be able to transport power tools when I move. Despite the lack of a decent work bench or other amenities that would make things more precise and easy to do, they both turned out well. I even managed to improvise and turned an “oops” into a structural element.

I’m getting ready for a martial arts exhibition next month and am feeling pretty good about my form.

I excercised six times last week. Four times on the excercise bike and twice with weights. Now all I need to do is make some changes in my diet. I also made over 7.5k at my job in Feb. Granted I worked some very long hours but the paycheck has a place of honor on my desk. I may out earn my husband this year for the first time ever.

On the humanitarian side, I am going to use some of that money to fly my parents here to see their only grandchild for two weeks. I also did a lot of digging and may have helped my brother find some health insurance he can actually afford. I certainly hope so.

Oh and I was nice to two telemarketers. One of them was asking on behalf of a charity but that still counts, doesn’t it?

I finished knitting a baby blanket of my own design for a coworker’s impending spawn. It was a very time-consuming pattern and took me a good 20+hours all told.

Nothin’ compared to some of y’all, but it feels good to finally be finished with it!