Id-i-o-syn-cra-sy = A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or a group. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
What are yours? friends/family?
- when talking/writing notes I’ll rewrite it over and over until it looks perfect
- I spend too much time organizing and not enough time doing
- I have be the one who keeps score in card games – everyone else is just too sloppy
Now, what’s strange here, is I am not a neat freak. My house is a perfect example. Nothing is “growing” but there is definitely an air of untidyness happening. Can’t see my computer desk at home, but at work you could eat off it.
- when playing solitaire card games I place the aces in red black order, always
- hubby won’t eat a sandwich that hasn’t been cut in half on an angle
- the toilet paper has to unroll from the top and I will change it if it doesn’t
- a friend has a round kitchen table and it has to be perfectly centered under the ceiling fan/light overhead