What is the best/worst gift you have received?

Would the best have been a recipe that used all of them?

To make “cluck” - amole with? :slight_smile:

Best: My husband gave me a battery powered adding machine. I had a plug-in adding machine at work, and the place I needed it was all the way across the room from the nearest socket, so I had to memorize figures and then move back and forth to do the calculations. I’ve long since left that job, but still own that adding machine. :slight_smile:

Worst: A family member once gave me a piece of fabric that’s very strange looking and have several bangles on it. I don’t have the faintest idea what it’s for. It’s not a scarf, because it’s too small. I don’t think it’s a doily, either. :confused:

Too many nice presents to pick one, but the absolute worst was one received in the office Secret Santa exchange. The boss happened to get my name to buy for, and he gave me a stuffed animal (I think it was a duck) that sang “I hate Christmas.” Total WTF moment, especially since that is my very favoritest holiday, which he couldn’t have missed since I was the only one who put up Christmas decorations in my office. Also weird because Boss Man is an Arab Muslim. I wonder how he would have liked to receive an “I hate the end of Ramadan”-singing pig?