What is the Most "Gay" City in the World?

Don’t you believe everything you read on the internet?

Only Cecil’s column :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, though, Toronto’s Church and Wellesley has a few nice things going for it – a nice community centre, and its streets are very, well, pretty. Some nice exterior decorating, especially around Pride-season.

It also has a Second Cup where, according to legend, the regular patrons rate men walking past by scribbling scores on a card, like Olympic judges do. A friend went back once and demanded a higher score.

But I wouldn’t trade Montreal for it. In addition to the things I mentioned, I also dislike Toronto’s Pride Parade. It’s larger, true, but they put up huge fences so people can’t join the parade. It’s all organizations, no individuals. Toronto’s is only a little larger, but Montreal’s is a lot more relaxed.

I rather enjoyed Toronto’s gay scene. I almost moved there instead of San Diego.

Esprix

AAH! why the hell didn’t you? we could have had another gaycanadoper!! :frowning:

Obviously “Isle of Man.”

I’m sorry, but it’s been bothering me since last month when this thread ended that a joke as old and bad as “Isle of Man” was omitted from it, that I had to bring it back or go insane.

Palm Springs should be included on the list, even though it is not a large city. There are gay and lesbian events, parades, parties and film festivals here year round. It’s just the lifestyle here, nobody makes a big deal about it. Historically, a la “Palm Springs Babylon”, this little town was where the Hollywood crowd came to let it all hang out, back in the 30’s and 40’s.

The post about the Subarus made me laugh hysterically. My sister
drives a Forester and I drive an Outback. Such nonsense, go figure.