What is the tastiest toothpaste?

I like Tom’s of Maine fennel flavor, but the metal tube annoys me - it’s too hard to squeeze when you get to near the end of the tube. I use either that or Colgate Regular, not mint, and sometimes dip the brush into straight baking soda - makes your teeth feel like you just got back from the hygienist. I hate gel toothpastes, and if I used something with a “bubble gum” flavor I would vomit my innards out. Just thinking “bubble gum toothpaste” is making me gag.

Here is yet another vote for this stuff, which is actually called Cinnamint – though the cinnamon flavor far outweighs any mint.

It is sometimes hard to find, but my local CVS Pharmacy has been stocking it pretty faithfully lately. And yes, it’s expensive, but worth it.

I too am on the side of those who don’t like the dominant minty (peppermint/wintergreen etc.) choices in toothpaste, so this is a great alternative.

And I have used one other brand of cinnamon toothpaste. The name escapes me, but it was available only at our local food co-op/health food type place.

I have used Tom’s of Maine since I was knee high to a pigs eye. I love the stuff. It makes my mouth feel so clean. Nothing else works for me anymore. When I was a kid I used to spend the night at friends houses and use their bubblegum flavored stuff, but I always felt like I still needed to brush my teeth. Right now, my favorite flavor is wintermint, simply because the peppermint is just too strong for my taste. Weird, since iused to use it as a kid and had no problems with it. Oh well.