What Is This SoCal Theme Park in This Video?

In this video (if you click the link, it will start when the hostess and her son get on the coaster), the hostess rides the Ninja at what I assume is a SoCal theme park (the hostess lives in L.A.). What park is it?

I apologize for the movie shill – Buzzfeed’s got to pay the bills, you know.

A comment says it is The Ninja at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Yup, can confirm. That’s Magic Mountain.

Yup, the trees gave it away for me.

Fun Fact: Magic Mountain was the stand-in for Wally World in “National Lampoon’s Vacation”

More importantly, it was “the Park” in Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park.

Also the site of the last act of the late-70s Sensurround tail-end-of-the-disaster-movie-fad extravaganza “Rollercoaster”. It was common for us kids back then to point out the spot where the fleeing villain got splatted trying to cross the coaster track.

So many memories in that park. I was born and raised 20 minutes from Disneyland. But Magic Mountain was my go-to park during my teens in the 1980s. I remember seeing it featured in the film “Rollercoaster”. I believe the “Revolution” was called “Whipper Snapper” in NL’s “Vacation”.

Magic Mountain was where Spinal Tap MK II made their free form jazz odyssey debut.

In the film, the nadir of Spinal Tap is illustrated when they perform at a theme park (second billed to a Puppet Show!), so I found it extremely sad and yet hilarious when Blue Oyster Cult (a band that also features the Heavy Metal Umlaut) played Magic Mountain in the 80s.