What is this tool?

Image here.

It has a knurled handle on right, about 5/8 inch in diameter. Rubber ‘foot’ attached to threaded shaft on left is about 1 1/4 inch in diameter.

That is a hold down clamp. Likely from a miter saw. My Bosch dual bevel sliding compound miter saw came with two of your clamps.

The knurled shaft fits into a hole in the miter saw. The hole is behind the fence, one per side of the saw.

One & done. Thanks!