"WHAT... is your favorite color?"

I am really getting to like you Drain Bead. Clear is one of my three favorite colors, along with Green and Brown. Clear is awesome because it takes on the properties of all the colors around it yet somehow has a distinct property all to itself. It is very strange and compelling all at the same time.
HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Any kind of deep Blue or Purple. NO light purples. Yuck! And not just dark blues, because some dark blues are ugly. Black is awesome too.

White Wolf

“Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.”

Reflex Blue or P.M.S.#286.

Peace
t lion

I have a real old book, Color in Your World. It describes your personality based on what color you like & one you don’t.

Favorite color: Red

Favorite color to wear: Green (in all its tints)

No Christmas jokes, please.

Ho Ho Ho! Not from me!

fuligin

The best lack all conviction
The worst are full of passionate intensity.

The indescribable indigo-blue that some of the lights were at Dead Shows. On occasion, your section of the crowd would be bathed in this color, and it was… magic. Yippeee!

It is like the color of the corona of a mercury vapor light.'Smeggy

The déjà just keeps on vu-ing.

My puke is usually an orangish with reddish chunks in it… Probably because I eat so much pizza.

Lesse… on a car, Ford Sapphire Blue, or Sapphire Blue with Silver ground effects. Barring that, Black, Jet Black, or Metallic Black.

Clothes? I dunno. Probably grey (or is it gray?) or light to medium blue. Not dark blue, or navy blue, that’s not cool.

On a different note:

Medium-purple on a dark black is attractive, depending on how it’s done.

Blue on yellow is good for signs, as is black on yellow.

Anyone who does anything neon pink on neon green should die a slow death.

–Tim

We are the children of the Eighties. We are not the first “lost generation” nor today’s lost generation; in fact, we think we know just where we stand - or are discovering it as we speak.

All the shades of blue.

Cobalt blue. My favorite color in paint is probably Brilliant Blue (great for reflected shadows) or Van Dyke Red (great brown, a lot of depth and lightened with enough white it makes awesome clouds). Damn, I love all the names of paint colors; I can even recogize them in any work of art. Phthalo blue, Hooker’s Dark Green, Dioxaine Purple, French Ultramarine, Cadmium Red, Naples Yellow, Naphathol Crimson, Cadmiun Yellow Medium, Prism Violet, Viridian, Raw Umber… There should be a classification for people who have “perfect color pitch” like people who have “perfect pitch” in music.

Hey Tater, isn’t celery actually the color celadon?

Dark green.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Jade Green and Gray. Not together mind you, but those are my favorite colors, along with burgandy.

>>Being Chaotic Evil means never having to say your sorry…unless the other guy is bigger than you.<<

—The dragon observes

Silver, but any shade of gray.
For anything.
Except food.

Ummm, blue…

~If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much room.~

Yellow!

I prefer clothing to be in dark colors - black, navy, browns.

That’s easy… purple. If not purple then rainbow

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

I thought cowgod’s favorite color would be grass green. :slight_smile:

“Oh we were brought up on the Space-Race, now they expect us to clean toilets. When you have seen how big the world is how can you make do with this?”
Pulp, “Glory Days”

Gaudere said, “There should be a classification for people who have “perfect color pitch” like people who have “perfect pitch” in music.”

HEHEHE. There called fashion designers Miss Thang. :wink: Watch the movie Jeffrey and look at Patrick Stewart the fashion designer.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter