"WHAT... is your favorite color?"

Blue… no YYYEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!

Oh, God, don’t let this turn into a Python thread!

I love hunter green. Most of the stuff in my house is this color. It’s like a jungle in here! Well, that might have to do with all the plants…

Best!
Byz

Plaid.

Blue is the best color!

I hate houses painted pink. Green is only good for plants not rooms. I had to live in a house with a dark purple living room, I hate that too.

Paisley.

{{{Oh, God, don’t let this turn into a Python thread!}}}—Byz

I hadn’t considered that line about the Sparrow until Byz brought it up.

Favorite color? Black in subtractive media, and blue in additive media.

Kalél
Common ¢ for all ages…
“Well, there was that thing with the Cheese-Wiz…but I’m feeling much better now!” – John Astin, Night Court

They say Black is not a color, but I don’t care. BLACK!

Yer pal,
Satan

Orange

Yellow, since you asked. This is a new thing for me- it used to be black…

When I was in Kindergarten, I had a teacher tell me my favorite color could not be black, as it is not a color (nutjob). I insisted that it was and absolutely would not change my mind- wore out my black crayons, in fact. She got so mad after a few months that she sent me to the school shrink for a check-up from the neck up to find the source of my “obsession with black”. I guess they never did figure it out, because up until this year it was still my fav.

Click here for some GOOD news for a change

Zettecity

Blue.

Green.

Blue-green.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Anyone notice that women have all these stupid non colors. Coral, sea foam green, copper. Men have only three colors, Battleship gray, camouflage, and any color that comes out of a can of Rustoleum

Blue, dark blue, almost black…but still blue.

Clear.

Titty Pink. 'nuff said.

TT

“Believe those who seek the truth.
Doubt those who find it.” --Andre Gide

celery green.But I prefer black clothes.

Black and purple.

Ya know, when the papers are full of good news, the jails are full of good people.

robertfhm– Anyone notice that women have all these stupid non colors.

Yeah, hunter green is a stupid non color. Those women! :slight_smile:

Wow…this is a really hard question. Seriously, do I have to pick just one? I have lots of favorite colors, for different things.

On Me, I like to wear either black or charcoal grey. Sometimes a deep burgundy or green, if I’m feeling festive.

For my house, I’d go with grey, darker grey for the furnishings and a nice dove grey for the walls, with white moldings.

Now for cars, it all depends on the make & model and possibly the year. Although I can safely say that white is my least favorite car color.

I could go on and on, but I’ll be nice and won’t.

And robertfhm, I can’t speak for all women, but I need all of these descriptive color terms. There is a HUGE difference between kelly, lime, and hunter green! Not to mention celery, sea-foam, grass, puke, emerald…

Hold on now Tater. When did Puke become a color? Damn I’ve got to start going to the meetings. I guess it all goes back to when I was a kid, I had the small box of Crayolas ::he wipes tear from eye::

There, there Robert, it’s going to be okay. Despite your disadvantaged background, we’ll have you telling the difference between taupe, mauve and puce in no time. We’ll start with the earth-tones and work our way up from there.

And Puke Green is too a real color, just like Dookey Brown!