What is your IMPERSONATION du jour?

Ryan C. - (twin brother)

Awwwww, scout. Fer you, I’ll give it a try.

Zap!

I can do a kind-of-believable German, fairly-decent Russian and hoity-toity caricature of an English accent. I can also do a wonderful Hannibal Lecter - I spook my sister at times with it. I have the ability to snort like a horse as well. But I’m not good at imitating voices. Those are about the most I can do.

ROFL! Brilliant, Eve! (and welcome back!)

I do a great Bela Lugosi. I can even do a line or two of Dracula in Spanish and French.

My favorite weird impression was done by a comedian named Jeremy Kramer. Ethel Merman. Singing heavy metal.

I can do Homer Simpson so well that my friends say I could take over on the show and nobody would notice.

I can do all four characters from King of the Hill.

Beavis & Butthead.

Johny Cash (only while speaking. When I try to do the singing, it’s not as good.)

Jack Nicholson, Jimmy Stuart, Norm McDonald, Don Knotts.

My earliest impressions were Bill Clinton and Bob Dole during the 1996 presidential race. I used to do arguments between them for my friends.

I can do fairly accurate imitations of Hank Snow and Ernest Tubb while singing.

Also, if anybody knows what I’m talking about, (say, from St. Louis, although I’ve heard they’re played elswhere) Ray Vincent from the American Equity Mortgage commercials n the radio- (314)878-9999!

I almost forgot, Jack Buck and Mike Shannon, from the Cardinals radio broadcasts.

du jour? Well if that’s the case then I’ve been impersonating the booming jovial belly button on Seinfeld by saying over and over (now say this with me)

“PANDER TO ME”