What makes you gag?

So, what does it for you?

I gag if I see other people gagging, smell really bad smells, see vomit, cleaning puke make me barf, and if I see a ‘cumshot’ in a dirty movie, you know the kinds…all over her face…GAG!

Swallowing tiny pills makes me gag too, but not big pills, warm milk, pepto bismol…liquid medicine of any kind.

And you?

God Kelli,what kindof a mood are you in? :slight_smile: For me,it’s hair,in food,in a drain especially! :frowning:

Palidors makes me gag. He hasn’t made me puke yet, but it’s just a matter of time.

If I see someone gag, I start to gag, too. Monkey see, monkey do, I guess.

Don’t say it.

maggots, cum shots (same as with Kel), sloppy eaters, and of course, spoons :slight_smile:

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
Emo Philips (stolen from matt’s webpage)

maggots…gag

the very word makes me gag!
This great idea came to me from GQ…where someone mentioned ice cream & lemonade in the same sentence. Hey and what could be more fun than this right after lunch??

the only thing that makes me gag is really horrid smells, anything else I can stand.

Just add water, it makes it’s own sauce!

Trolls :slight_smile:

Really big pills are so much worse then the little ones. My acyclovir are 800 mg, and they don’t have much of a coating on them. Every now and then I’ll get one stuck in my throat and it’ll trigger the gag reflex. I took one right after eating today and almost puked all over the place.

Seeing other people gag, very stinky smells, 10 inches. Hmmm well maybe not the last one.

:wink:
SC

“People’s Poet don’t die, we’ll kill ourselves if you do, but first we’ll take off all our clothes.” The Young Ones

Other people’s vomit.
Cat poop.
Post-nasal drip.
“Spit cups” from chewing tobacco – ever since I heard the story about someone drinking one…[ack! Gagging now just from the thought/image!]

Vomit, large open wounds (that are not my own), and smelling sour milk (just the thought of it since it happened Tuesday morning).

“There are many sweeping generalizations that are always true” -Space Ghost

Ipecac.

Other people’s blood. And when you peel the paper off a popsicle (ohhhh, just thinking about it makes me shiver) - but that’s more of a gross-out, less of an actual GAG.

Where are we going?
And why am I in this handbasket?

You guys are sick!!

No – make that three syllables si-ee-ick!

“Finally, consider Kottke’s voice which sounds like geese farts on a muggy day.”
Leo Kottke
6- And 12-String Guitar

Whiskey… from bourbon all the way up through the good stuff. Had a really bad (self-inflicted) experience with the stuff once. Just smelling it makes me gag. Uh oh, I’m starting to feel a bit queasy…

Only thing that makes me gag is Menudo. I don’t care what anyone says, cow stomach is NOT meant to be eaten.
– Sylence

“The problem with reality is the lack of background music.” – Anon

I can stick my fingers straight down my throat. Nothing. I can swallow pills without any water. Yawn. What I cannot do is see, smell, or hear sloshing around in the carton, curdled milk. Wrflggh!

By the way, sticking your fingers really far down your throat is a neat party trick if you can do it. I have never heard such gagging in my life!

Vegetables.

Dog crap on the footpath.

Attempts to swallow chewing gum.

And a bad coughing fit.

:slight_smile:

“So what you are telling me, Percy, is that something you have never seen is slightly less blue than something else that you have never seen.”

Most vegetables and baking soda toothpaste when it gets back to my throat.

The smell in Chinatown (NY). Lord, how do they stand living there? I can hardly walk through it!

Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@schicktech.com

“Sherlock Holmes once said that once you have eliminated the
impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be
the answer. I, however, do not like to eliminate the impossible.
The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it that the merely improbable lacks.”
– Douglas Adams’s Dirk Gently, Holistic Detective