What More Evidence You Need?

I hereby Pit my BIG Myogenic Muscle, AKA the HEART! What more evidence do you need than this self admission of guilt:

Heart failure is a common, costly, disabling, and potentially deadly condition. […] Mostly as a result of the costs of hospitalization, it is associated with a high health expenditure; costs have been estimated to amount to 2% of the total budget of the National Health Service in the United Kingdom, and more than $35 billion in the United States. Heart failure is associated with significantly reduced physical and mental health, resulting in a markedly decreased quality of life. With the exception of heart failure caused by reversible conditions, the condition usually worsens with time. Although some people survive many years, progressive disease is associated with an overall annual mortality rate of 10%.
So there you have it. The heart is SO big it threatens basic health by virtue of being poised for imminent shutdown.

It’s too big to fail!

Please add your own cliche’s or observations WRT this vestige of truth I assert.

With no apologies to **Nadir **for his deeply retarded original version.

I lolled a little. More than I did at Lowest Point’s attempt at a thread, anyway.

Pretentious little conservative cocksuckers!

I’m not sure what that has to do with anything, but it was bound to be posted and I want the credit.

Planet earth. The clear conclusion that should be drawn from global warming is that the earth has become too big to fail. It clearly should be broken up. I recommend the “Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator”.

Now this is how a parody thread should be done.

I will now and forever picture Nadir as Marvin the Martian, taking little, short, mincing, steps to blow up a world that is too big to fail.

Yeah, and what the fuck is up with magnets? How do they work?

Blood pumps in, blood pumps out. Never a miscommunication. You can’t explain that!

Although a parody thread, I am reminded of the bit from Norm MacDonald’s recent “Me Doing Standup” special (starting at around 3:50 here).

Did you even read your own cite?

From the linked page:
“BWH rule indicates that patients with systolic blood pressure over 90 mm Hg, respiratory rate of 30 or less breaths per minute, serum sodium over 135 mmol/L, no new ST-T wave changes have less than 10% chance of inpatient death or complications.”

LESS THAN 10%!!!

How is that poised for immenianent shutdown? :rolleyes: