What song has this joke/monologue at the beginning?

Several years ago I heard a DJ on a local radio station play a country (I think it was alt-country) track that began with an extended monologue in which (and the details are probably all wrong here) the performer started talking about traveling to various shows over the years and running into famous musicians in unexpected places and how one time he was going to be on the Grand Ole Opry and was staying at the Holliday Inn in Nashville. And he had just checked in and was walking to his room when he passed by a door that was open just a bit with the privacy lock stuck out so the door wouldn’t close all the way. And he happened to look glance through the crack as he walked by and saw a man standing in the middle of the room with his arms straight out in front of him holding up a pair of pants by the belt loops, while standing on top of the bed, who do you think it was but (let’s say it was) Bill Monroe himself! And Bill started bouncing up and down on that bed and before you knew it he was jumping up and down higher and higher and just when he was about to hit the ceiling he did a back flip, a half gainer and landed with both legs right in the pair of pants that man had been holding. And as the teller walked away from the scene, he could just hear Bill’s voice exclaim from the room (think about it now…) “‘Just like anyone,’ MY EYE!!!”

Anyway, I haven’t been able to figure out what record that was from, and I’d really like to hear it again. As I recall, the song that followed was pretty good, too.

Any ideas?

Don’t know the song, but The Wizard of Id had the same joke: the King jumps on a trampoline and drops right into his leotards. (“Shortjohns.”) Pretty much the same punch-line at the end.