What song is in your head RIGHT now?

Flower, by Liz Phair

“Every time I see your face, I think of things unpure, unchaste. I want to f*ck you like a dog; I’ll take you home and make you like it.”

It’s been one of those weeks.

Zenster, I am beginning to have a horrible, sinking feeling that we are of the same age, and I don’t know how to play the damn sax. Well, hell, hum us that tune.
The Clash: If I go there will be trouble, and if I stay there it will be double. So come on and let me know…

Buddy Holly- Weezer…

Whats with these homies dissin my girl…

Do You Realize by The Flaming Lips. They’re the best.

Sir Mix-A-Lot’s Baby Got Back.

I like big butts, and I cannot lie
all you other brothers can’t deny
when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist
and a round thing in your face
you get sprung
want to pull up front
'cause you noticed that butt was stuffed…

sigh Sk8ter Boi by Avril Lavgine or however you spell her name

I hate this song.

Showdown - Electric Light Orchestra

“Don’t Know Why” by Norah Jones; it keeps merging into “Yesterday” by the Beatles

For some reason, right now it’s I’ve been high (REM).

She Blinded Me With Science (by Thomas Dolby), which replaces a medley of Pussy (by the Lords of Acid) and The Bad Touch (by the Bloodhound Gang)

I like it when I can be pretty sure that I’m the only person on the planet with a song stuck in my head. Right now, it’s Pavement’s “Summer Babe.” Love the song, and I know people that know it, but it’s not really one that gets stuck in your head, y’know?

“You Can All Join In” by Traffic.

“It’s not Unusual” By the Gomers

“Pibroch (Cap in Hand)” by Jethro Tull

Boom Boom Dollar, from on of the DDR games.

“Wise Up” by Aimee Mann.

“Nagasaki” by Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grapelli. “Back in Nagasaki where the fellas chew tabaccy and the women wicky wacky woo.”

Believe by Elton John

“I know you” by Joy Machine.

Truthfully? Sheepish look Johnny Cash singing “Rings of Fire” because I just finished posting tothis thread in the Pit a little bit ago. It’s often a cheery melodic trance, techno, or electronic song though.