What song is in your head RIGHT now?

I often find that there’s a song playing in my head but I don’t realize it until I sorta tune into my head’s radio station. Right now I’ve got “No Need to Worry” by Folk Implosion.

I’m just curious to see how long this thread might go. ;j

Folsom Prison Blues, by Johnny Cash

Rock and Roll
by Zep

(Cadillac commercial)

“It Takes Two,” from Into the Woods. Stupid sexy Sondheim! :wink:

I have no idea the name, but the lyrics go like this:

“I don’t want to take advice from fools.
I just think that everything is cool
'Till I hear it from you…”

Is that right?

“Maemuki Roketto Dan” one of the Japanese Pokemon ending themes.

Well you did ask.

“Ready to Go” by Republica.
From the rooftop, shout it out!

I hate this song.

Soup, that song is “Till I hear it from you” by the Gin Blossoms. Were you watching “Empire Records” by any chance? I think it’s in that movie.

Heywood Banks’s “If I Had a Bulldozer.”

[on-topic hijack]
Maybe y’all can help with this song I’ve got stuck in my head. With Harry Potter all the rage, I’ve remembered this instrumental piece that was used either to advertise the second movie or to advertise sales of the DVD of the first movie. It’s kind of an uplifting, inspirational theme that I think I’ve heard used for other movies before. I don’t think it’s from the movie score or soundtrack. I think it was just used in the T.V. ads. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
[/on-topic hijack]

I Might Be Wrong, Radiohead.

Sinnnnnnnngin in the rain,
I’m sinnnnngin in the rain…

Do NOT ask me why.

“Little Red Corvette”, by Prince.

“Eulogy” Tool - for about a week now.

He had alot to say… he had alot of nothing to say. We’ll miss him. Standing above the crowd, he had a voice that was strong and loud… we’ll miss him…

I’ll see your Corvette, and raise you a “Let’s Go Crazy”.

“You’re a Mean One, Mister Grinch” by the Whirling Dervishes

“Anarchy in the UK,” by the Sex Pistols. I don’t know why; I haven’t listened to them for a while, but I keep singing it to myself.

I have two that keep bleeding into eachother:

“Times Like These” (Foo Fighters), which has a line that goes “Should I stay or run away and leave it all behind?”

This line always causes me to think of that song, I believe its by the Clash, that goes “Should I stay or should I go?” which is the second song in my head.

The first saxophone tune I made up, back in 1979 on an alto with rubber band loaded spring returns. It was a beater instrument that my friend loaned me for a year.

Boston Burglar, by Cat Mother and the All Night Newsboys,
first album.