What, specifically, are Trump's (alleged) crimes?

What crimes has Trump (allegedly) committed? What specific parts of U.S. law did he (allegedly) violate? I can think of these:

[ul][li]Ongoing violations of the Emoluments Clause (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8)[/li][li]At least 10 instances of Obstruction of Justice (18 USC 1500-1513)[/li][li]With the Ukraine, violation of the Hobbs Act (18 USC Section 371) and probably RICO ((18 USC Section 1961)[/li][li]Potentially, if any action is taken, a violation of the Whistleblower Protection Act (5 USC 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12)[/*][/ul][/li]
Any others?

What violations are those exactly? Owning stock in a company that sells a service a foreign prince takes advantage of is not exactly an emolument. I mean Hillary Clinton would have foreign powers contribute to her Foundation in order to get a meeting with her as Sec’y of State. That wasn’t an emolument since she did not directly benefit.

Even if you were to strain the meaning of emolument to include a prince staying at Trump Hotels, any emolument is legal if approved by Congress.

This thread is not for debating whether or not Trump is guilty of any violations. This thread is for enumerating the charges that have been made, with citations of the sections of law to which those charges pertain.

“charges that have been made” as in, by a prosecutor initiating criminal proceedings, or “charges that have been made” like, by any old Joe Schmoe on the Internet / TV?

It just never stops with you, does it? Read what he wrote.

Tax fraud while transferring his father’s assets to himself and his siblings (past statute of limitations, but it did lead to his sister resigning as judge and they could still pursue the case and potentially claw back funds).

At minimum multiple examples ofobstruction of justice.

I think racketeering also sounds good. And really the low hanging fruit would be to get him to testify under oath, about literally anything.

Edited because general questions

And I see that you listed those in your OP. Sorry.

Abuse of power by extorting a foreign leader to fabricate false scandals against a political adversary.

Do you have a cite for the specific statute?

I ‘know’ abuse of power is a crime, but to you have the relevant code?

Thanks.

Aren’t there a set of campaign law violations from him paying off Stormy Daniels and not reporting it? He didn’t get charged since he was president, but I think they count.

As far as I can tell, the same as most U.S. presidents crimes. A lot of people just seem to want to point them out more. Seems that the minute he was elected, he managed to completely destroy everything. Apparently, things were all wonderful till then. Of course Joe Biden will make it all right again…

The President is not all powerful. Not all at fault. Congress and the Senate are the real power. Unfortunately, well… there they are. You get what you pay for. If you know what I mean.

Bullshit. Total bullshit.

Previous presidents have not steered the military towards paying them money.
Previous presidents haven’t charged the secret service millions to guard them.
Previous presidents haven’t kissed the asses of murderous dictators.
Previous presidents haven’t made the US a laughingstock to the rest of the world.

And especially, previous presidents haven’t done all of that in just their first two years.

Please, I’m looking for factual answers, with relevant statutes, for charges people are levelling against the President. I’m not interested in finger-pointing or debate.

What crimes has Trump (allegedly) committed? What specific parts of U.S. law did he (allegedly) violate? I can think of these:
Please, I’m looking for factual answers, with relevant statutes, for charges people are levelling against the President. I’m not interested in finger-pointing or debate.

Alleged, doesn’t really equate to factual.

He has been accused of many wrongdoings. These are alleged. The wrongdoings themselves are violations of various statutes, which are written in law. The GQs are what are these alleged violations, and what statutes are being violated.

The purpose of this thread is to gather factual data – i.e., the laws he is alleged to have violated, and the specific statutes. The purpose is not to debate whether he is or isn’t guilty of these alleged crimes.

Moderator Note

The OP has requested FACTUAL information about the allegations against Trump.

I know that Trump is a hot-button topic for many here, but this is not the forum to debate about Trump or to bring politics into the thread. The political motivations behind the charges are best left to another forum. Let’s all stick to the actual topic in the OP, please.

My point with the discussion of emoluments was: Is the OP looking for allegations that might actually be crimes or any allegations that dumbasses that don’t know the law throw around based on what they (incorrectly) think they know what the law is?

Good luck to the OP. My impression is that much of what Trump has been accused of is - um - sleazy, and likely an exaggerated form of what many/most of his predecessors and other politicians seem to do, but not clearly in violation of specific statutes. I would imagine some specific information could be found in discussion of New York State’s efforts which - IIRC - are deferring possible prosecution while he is in office.

If you are asking this in the context of the current impeachment proceedings, “high crimes and misdemeanors” is nowhere defined as requiring violation of any specific statute. I would imagine that it could be construed as a violation of his oath to, “faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Please read the OP. Trump has been accused of violating the Emoluments Clause, and I provided the section of the Constitution that he allegedly violated. Trump has been accused of many crimes. I would like to see citations of specific laws (e.g., ‘U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8’ for Emoluments violations) for the accusations. If someone accused him of the crime of being an idiot, I want to see the statute that makes idiocy a crime. Since the OP makes it extremely clear that I am looking for statutes he is accused of violating, ‘any allegations that dumbasses that don’t know the law’ are irrelevant without a cite.

The tu quoque defence doesn’t work. If someone murders a person and gets away with it (gets off on a technicality, perhaps), then does that make it OK for me to murder someone?

Please read the OP. I gave several examples of specific statutes. I am looking for specific statutes for other accusations than the ones I enumerated.