What sports do you watch on TV?

Golf and motocross are underrated in my opinion. I love team sports but there is something special about an individual sport.

And yes I understand that it is still a team with golf or motocross but it is different.

No, because the title is “What sports do you watch on TV?”, which implies that, on opening the thread, the user already watches sports. : p

Football for sure. College and Pro. My team is the Chargers, but its probably the only sport that I’ll watch no matter who is playing.

I’ll watch the Blazers, Timbers and Thorns (although Thorns are next to impossible to find on TV)

I like to watch hockey, and would be the other sport I’d watch no matter who is playing, but it can be kind of a challenge to find on TV, and I don’t run across it in my normal run through of channels so I don’t watch it very often.

The one option I would add is the College Basketball Tournament. I checked college basketball Championship as an alternate, but while I never watch a lick of college basketball, except for the NCAA Tournament. Which I delineate from the Championship, because by the time it gets to the Championship I may or may not be interested. But the first weekend of the tournament is awesome.

The only sport that you’re likely to find me watching on TV is international cricket - either test or ODI.

I gave the “sometimes” vote to American football, baseball, pro and college basketball, with the “sometimes playoffs” vote to hockey.

I really don’t watch sports as much as I used to.

BTW, as Wikipedia points out, World Cup can refer to:

Nothing at home, but whatever sport happens to be on in a bar.