What tune is running through your head?

‘Desensitized’ by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

“Sadly! We’re desensitized
To all the scandals and the coverups
The conspiracies the lies!”

When I first saw this thread yesterday, I actually didn’t have a song in my head, which is pretty unusual for me. I almost always have something playing in my mind.

This morning it’s Mountains by Lonestar. I don’t like that song, but I heard it on the radio on the way to work.

She’s So Lovely by Scouting for Girls.

I picked up a review copy of their album (out next month) the other day and love love love it.

However its earworminess suggests that in a few days I will be sick sick sick of it. :slight_smile:

Well - Mrs. J. complained to me about a Donna Fargo earworm:

Ah’m the happ-i-est guh-rll
In the whole USA

And now…
Blech.

Only when I saw this thread title did it dawn on me that I have the theme song from the show “What Would You Do? " stuck in my head.
What, na na na na na na na,
would, na na na na na na,
you, na na na na na na,
you do…”

Bizarre, since I probably haven’t seen it since it stopped airing in 1993… when I was 7…

“Chocolate Rain” thanks to a thread over in Cafe Society. Ugh.

Dust and Bones by Guns N Roses. I don’t know why.

Come As You Are - Nirvana. Not the whole song though, just the “and I swear that I don’t have a gun” section.

“Love Plus One” by IIRC Haircut 100. Just started about twenty seconds before I say this thread.

Unfortunately, thanks to your subject line, it’s “Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head.” Good God, I thought I had it wiped out years ago!!!

Nothing. NOTHING. And it’s staying that way! plugs fingers into ears

(Although by the end of tonight it’ll probably be Rooney’s “When Did Your Heart Go Missing” or Hayley Sales’s “What You Want”. Thank you, Muzak at work.)

“Think for Yourself,” by the Beatles.

Some nut released “HamsterDance” on CD. And published it to Yahoo’s Launchcast streaming audio service…

Yes, that Hamsterdance.

Guess what just came across my headphones?

I’ll be taking a drill to my ears soon…

Eli

A cover of “Yer Blues” by a Japanese singer named Shiina Ringo.

Although that may change soon. I work a campus computer lab right inside a dorm lobby wherein resides a piano. I have no idea who it is – I can’t see from in here – but there’s someone who comes by pretty much daily to play random things by the Beatles, and occasionally some of Lennon’s solo pieces. Yesterday it was “Oh My Love”; all last semester, I got to hear “A Day In The Life” about twice a week. I’m always tempted to go out and sing. :smiley:

“Black” by Pearl Jam…can’t get it out of my head! All day!

Right now, it’s “The Great Destroyer” by Nine Inch Nails.