What was the first movie that made you horny?

Im shocked after all this Agutter talk that no one has mentioned Equis.

The shower scene, and subsequent lovemaking was hotter than hell. Her blissful expression as David Naughton kissed his way down her belly will stay with me for life.

Because no prepubescent ever saw (or stayed awake long enough to get to the good part) Equis?

By the way, I saw what you did there. :wink:

I Dream of Jeanie. I was quite convinced as a child that Tony Nelson was quite possibly the stupidest man ever in the history of the world.

It was a Golden Age for boneheaded white men, between him and Darren.

Yes, but Darren worked in an ad agency. Major Nelson was a fricking astronaut, but he was clearly not much smarter than that dog the Russians sent into space.

Olivia Hussey in 1968’s Romeo and Juliet.

It is not a movie but I had a huge crush on Lynda Carter starting at about age 4 during the original run of the Wonder Woman series. I had Wonder Woman dolls and my bedroom was decorated in the theme. I think my father was worried that I might be gay although it was the exact opposite. I didn’t quite understand why that bikini clad Amazon goddess excited my loins; all I know is that she did.

I also had a thing for Barbi Benton around the same time. She was a minor actress (and Hugh Hefner’s girlfriend) that made semi-regular appearances on Fantasy Island and The Love Boat. I would watch both of them intently just hoping she was on it that week only to be disappointed most frequently.

My friends had a thing for Daisy Duke but she seemed like a low-class hillbilly whore to me. Besides, I only go for blue-eyed brunettes.

As for actual movies, I couldn’t tell you an actual name of one because it would have been whatever C movie Showtime was showing in their weekend late-night lineup in the early 80’s. I would watch and simultaneously tape them on the VCR just hoping to get a brief glimpse of an actual boob or the nearly impossible quest, full frontal for more than a single frame.

One movie that comes to mind was a rerun of Emmanuelle (1974) “The wife of a French diplomat in Bangkok, Emmanuelle embarks on a voyage of sexual discovery.” I didn’t understand anything about the plot but that didn’t matter because it had some good shots. Bachelor Party with Tom Hanks was also an early favorite.

I didn’t see an actual XXX movie until 8th grade when a friend showed one out of his father’s collection. It was Swedish Erotica some number and the greatest achievement of mankind that I had ever witnessed up until that point. I just sat there on the couch locked into a Beavis and Butthead type face. I had to go home dazed, confused and still sporting a boner.

Good one. Reminds me of another early boner courtesy of Paul and Michelle.

I can’t remember which one it was. It was probably too long ago. What routinely can put me in the mood is certain music. Some tunes actually cause instantaneous and involuntary…sensations.

This is one: Underworld - Dark & Long - YouTube

Several American-International movies come to mind–Saturday afternoon Creature Feature fodder–the standout being “A Bucket of Blood”.

No, I’m not telling you anything, you pervs, go watch it for yourselves.

Alright, I hate admitting this one, but, well.

The Lion King.

Now, “horny” might be too strong a word, but the scene when “teenage” Simba and Nala roll down a hill together was the first time I ever really understood sex. It was kind of a moment of, “Oh! They like each other and probably want to have sex because they like being close to each other!” I actually remember that moment really well. It wasn’t the first time I saw it in the theater, it was later on when I rented the VHS. I remember watching it alone and rewinding that sequence a few times because I could tell there was something fascinating going on.

I’d seen quite a few sex scenes in movies before that, but I never quite understood why sex was appealing. It always seemed kind of weird and abrupt and alien. Especially in action movies, sex is always kind of portrayed as a “prize” that the hero wins, and I didn’t get why you’d want that prize instead of, say, a new Walkman or some sweet Keds. That damned Disney scene was the first time the concept of “physical intimacy” really made sense.

So now I have to explain that no, sorry, I’m not a furry whenever this question comes up.

Either that, or

Leigh Taylor-Young in Soylent Green as “the furniture” or

The spanking scene in McLintock!

73 posts and no one has mentioned Sylva Koscina from the Hercules flicks? :eek:

If I could have had wet dreams at age 10, they would have included her! :o

Holy Mother of … I came here to say Ryan’s Daughter, but didn’t think anyone would ever have remembered it. I went with my dad, must ave been about 10 or 11 years old.

It was very late and for some reason the only television station that was on was Public Broadcasting (we called it “educational TV” in those days). Sometimes they would show silent movies at that time and the 11-year-old me like the comedies. All of a sudden there was heavy classical music and german writing on the screen over a background of a grassy hill and then…and then…naked women came dancing onto the screen. I know now they were showing Leni Rienfenstahl’s "Olympia: Festival of Nations. All I knew then was on my screen were naked ladies dancing on television (badly, I grant you, but at 11 who cares?).

After 15 or so minutes of the dancing went to the 1936 Olympics. Because I never knew if the dancing ladies would come back, I watched the entire movie (in German which I do not understand.) Since that time I am fascinated by the Olympics

Billy Jack. I was five!

At the scene where she is leaning against a boulder kissing, I quipped to my date “between a rock and a hard place.”

Equus? You mean Walkabout, don’t you? I think she was maybe 15 in that movie and I was about 12 when I saw it. It may not have been the first, but it sure is one I remember.

I think you can YouTube a Jenny Agutter cut for scenes in the movie, but they are NFSW and kinda skeevy to be sharing as a now-old guy, so will leave you to it.

I don’t remember the movie. Actually, it was a music video and the song was part of the film soundtrack. In the video, a girl was wearing one of those black gowns that are worn at graduation in the US and opened it, revealing that she wore nothing underneath. Of course, this being a music video, the clip cut a millisecond before showing too much but the damage was done: I spent the next day drooling at school. I just couldn’t get it out of my head. That must have been around 1984. I was 9-10.

To this day I have no idea what the movie was, or the song for that matter.