What was the first movie that made you horny?

I had a crush on some TV stars earlier than this, but the first movie that really got me going was Ryan’s Daughter. I was 12 and I don’t think my parents had any idea how explicitly sexual (for the time) it was going to be. For my dad, an Irish immigrant, it was enough that it was set in Ireland and about the revolution.

I don’t remember if it was the first one but Jenny Agutter in Logan’s Run definitely got my attention.

Twin Cheeks. Obviously a parody of a TV show called Twin peaks.

One of the Sinbad movies – I don’t recall which one – where Caroline Munro was the cutie in the tight shirt. (“Seventh Voyage,” I think, but I’m not sure.)

Private Lessons, starring the incomparable Sylvia Kristel, is responsible for giving me the first erection I recall. We use to have a cable-like service called (I think) StarTV, which was just like one additional channel from basic network TV*.

My parents had went out to dinner or something, and my older brother and I were watching this channel when this movie came on. It co-starred, of all people, Howard Hesseman and Ed Begley, Jr. Sylvia has several topless scenes (or so I remember…I haven’t watched it since, as I don’t want to ruin my memory), and I remember getting hard. I didn’t know WHY it happened. Only that it did.

1 Million Years BC.

Some Like It Hot, which I saw in 1959 at the tender age of four. At** no** time in my life have I been as aroused as I was watching Marilyn Monroe sing on stage. :o

For me there were kind of two “firsts”:
When I saw “7th Voyage of Sinbad” and Caroline Munro, I was pre-adolescent. So it was kind of like “schwinnng” without understanding what I was so excited about.

But when I saw Katherine Ross undressing in “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid”, I was old enough to understand, and that was the closest I got to embarrassing myself (“prematurely” if you get my drift) in a movie theater.

Weirdly enough, that might have been my first as well. Though maybe “horny” isn’t quite the right word in this case - I was prepubescent at that point. But caught my fascinated attention in some vaguely sexual way, yep.

Barbarella.

I think my exact thoughts were A naked lady? What’s the point of – oh, I get it now.

Don’t remember the name of it, but I remember Sophia Loren. Boing!

It was some dumb afternoon TV special for me. I don’t even remember what it was about and it obviously didn’t have any nudity but there was a scene that got my heart pounding (among other things) and I remember wondering what was going on. About 30 seconds later the “GIRLS!” switch turned on and it hasn’t been off since.

Single White Female when I was a kid.

When I was old enough to respond sexually…
All of them (for a stretch, anyway!)

Wow, it’s really difficult to say. All the overwhelming feelings of shame and fear and guilt and horror are crowding in to cloud my memories.

Saturday Night Fever. Even watching it on a small black-and-white TV set with a coat hanger antenna, watching John Travolta primping in a mirror while wearing nothing but bikini briefs was “a new sensation” for me.

I’m sure there were ones before but Fanny Hill on HBO or Cinimax late one night at a friends house caught my attention.

Summer of '42. Jennifer O’Neill – wow.

… there’s a movie version of Fanny Hill?

Gosh-darn. What won’t they think of next?

Really can’t remember. I used to get excited by The Benny Hill Show and Carry On films.

I do have strong memories of the scene in Alien when Ripley strips to her undies as she gets into the spacesuit (a very conflicting scene of eroticism and fear). But I’m sure I was affected by a movie before then.