What was the first movie that made you horny?

Dick Tracy.

Jodie Foster as Becky Thatcher in Tom Sawyer. I was about nine, and I think she was about ten (the actress is about five years older than me, so the screening must have been a revival, not the original run). If memory serves, she wore a yellow dress.

ETA: It was in the manner that Tamerlane described upthread (also cormac242’s first “first”).

I’m deeply ashamed to admit that my first sexual awakening came from some horrid b-movie in a VHS tape back when there were still video rental stores, probably thankfully lost to the mists of time by now.

Behold: The further adventures of Tennessee Buck. Is it a crappy Indiana Jones knock off? Yep. Does it star the impressive talents of Playmate of the Year 1986 Kathy Shower in all her glorious 80’s hair days? You betcha. Is there a scene where she’s stripped naked and oiled? Oh, yeah.

I’m sure there was few that came before this, but it’s the first one to come to mind. I must have been 10 years old or so.

Tales From the Darkside: The Movie

Debbie Harry plays a witch and kidnaps a young kid with the intention of eating him, and I remember thinking; “I wish a pretty lady like that would kidnap me.” I’ve had a huge crush on Debbie ever since.

That movie was “The Golden Voyage of Sinbad” , not the “Seventh Voyage” The reason I remember this is because when I saw Golden Voyage in the theater, the music style in the opening scenes had a familiar feeling to it so I looked for the music director in the credits and sure enough it was Miklos Roza, an Oscar winning movie composer. He got his Oscar doing the soundtrack for Ben-Hur, in 1959.

And I can’t really remember what movie first got me aroused. I’ll think about it.

When I was 11 (1986) and my family first got cable, one of the channels constantly ran this B-movie called “It Happened In Athens” from 1962 starring Jayne Mansfield. And when I saw this scene where Jayne strips down to her corset, I realized something was different with me than before.

Not a movie, but from TV I think it was whoever played Terri on Three’s Company. Never was into any of the other women, but, for whatever reason, she did it for me.

To Sir with Love

I’m still in love with Judy Geeson.

nm

I think she gave me a boner, though I can’t remember the film.

Right about… here

TV though, not old enough to see it in the theater.

“Clockwork Orange”. (Just kidding, honestly don’t remember. But Judy Pace’s nude scene in “Cotton Comes to Harlem” got my motor running.)

The old lady from Mad About You?

ET

No, Caroline from the original Poldark. :o

Judy Geeson also has a very small role in the Lily Tomlin film Grandma*. I have no idea why she hasn’t worked much in the last dozen years. Most British actors at that level just work and work and work.

• A pretty good movie, IMHO.

Fay Wray, in the original King Kong. I was fascinated with the movement that I imagined (?) under her dress. I was not nearly taken by the great ape, and his crush on her. Ah, late night TV movies in the 50’s…sigh.

Treat yourself to a re-viewing. The cut shown on 1950s teevee would have been considerably Bowdlerized. King Kong was a pre-Code film, and Fay is considerably nekkider in the original version.

Also, Kong eats people.

I was ga-ga for Jane Fonda in “Cat Ballou”. I’m not sure I knew what sex was yet. I was 10 or 11 when the movie came out back in the 60’s. But I crushed on her big time until “Klute” came out in 1970. Her character in that movie was not at all like the girl I idolized in “Barefoot in the Park”, “Cat Ballou”, “Barbarella” et al. Then she became “Hanoi Jane” and my crush sorta ended–not that I had politics defined against hers. It was just me growing up and realizing people are not the characters they play in movies (even though they can be so compelling, especially her apparent vulnerability in those films).