What was the original local indigenous name for the 'old Indian camp' L'Anse Aux Meadows?

What was the original local indigenous name for the ‘old Indian camp’ L’Anse Aux Meadows?

Heck, they don’t even know where L’Anse Aux Meadows came about.

From the Wikipedia article

We don’t have many records from before circa 700 CE, so the short answer is “we don’t know”. It doesn’t say anything about local indigenous settlement between 1000 CE and the time of the discovery, if that’s what you’re looking for. Again, if there was a settlement and it had a name, we don’t appear to know it.

I had read (I think on The Straight Dope) that the current name is a corruption of L’Anse aux Méduses (“Jellyfish cove”), but apparently there is controversy about that:

Thanks CalMeacham I thought there would be an Algonquin name for the L’Anse aux Meadows site, given its First Nation pre-history and settlement.

Like CalMeacham said, the Dorset were the last known indigenous settlers at L’anse aux Meadows, and we don’t know what they called it. There is no evidence of occupation by the Beothuk people, who inhabited Newfoundland up to contact with Europeans. Even if the Beothuk people had occupied the site, it’s unlikely we would have known their name for it; the Beothuk actively avoided European settlers and fishermen, and when contact did occur it was often violent. The Beothuk went extinct in the early 19th century, and very little is known about their language. It may have been related to Algonquian, but there are so few records it’s hard to say.