What Was Your Favorite "SuperBowl" Commercial?

Oh, another thing about the Vodka commercial.

Did anyone pick up on the competitor-male thing there? In the course of the commercial he handily gets rid of his friend and at the end you see him sitting around the campfire with 2 girls. So is this add appealing to some basic instinct? Get rid of the competitor males and youv’e got a harem? Just a thought.

There was an ad toward the end for NFL (I think) that had different groups of people playing football (little kids) and a great song. The song said something about “I’ll be there for you” or “We’ll be there for you”. The ad was a bit smarmy, but the song was fantastic. I did a search on adcritic.com, NFL.com, and google and can’t find anything about the ad. Did anyone else see this or am I hallucinating?

No, I absolutely loved this. The bar I was at erupted into applause at the end of it. It was actually a willie nelson song and I can’t remember the title.

The NFL always comes up with a great self serving commercial for the superbowl. I loved the ones last year where the voice over said “this is why we watch” and they were talking about how you go through the dry times, but when your team finally wins you can say…I was there the whole time. That commercial just about makes me cry!

I tell ya, someday…the Bears are comin’ back.

jarbaby

The VW one I loved, partly because I have stock in them.

The Cinergy (or something) commercial with the painter was my favorite. Possibly the best commercial I’ve ever seen.

You know, you can see all of them at http://www.adcritic.com.

The list them as they appeared (by quarter, and pre- and post-game) so you can watch every friggin’ one. Even the boring ones.

Oops, I guess that should read, every friggin’ one but the one C3 wants to find.