What will happen in the next 10 weeks?

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he didn’t give himself a blanket pardon. But I disagree about the likelihood of him needing it.

It’s going to be difficult to charge him with crimes over anything he did in office. The situation is unique, there’s no precedent. There might be some conspiracy charges, but we all know there’s a reason Trump has never been criminally prosecuted, and it’s not that he’s not a criminal. He’s good. He knows how to shield himself.
And frankly, he’s not so much corrupt as he is a con man. It’s hard to nail him, his deals aren’t quid pro quo. He gets your quid, but you aren’t seeing any quo. It makes it harder to prosecute when the deals don’t complete.

And honestly, as much as I’d like to see him hauled away, I really don’t want to set the precedent of arresting political leaders after they are voted out.

But I seem to think he’s going to cause a lot of trouble in the next couple of months. I’m hoping he goes totally crazy and I think the people that think he’ll just nuisance tweet a bit but ultimately accept defeat are acting like they’ve never met him. I think he’s going to cause some big-assed problems.
Maybe they can talk him into leaving early, which may be the best option for Republicans ( Frankly, the best option for Democrats is if babyTrump pees on the GA senate race by signaling his supporters not to show up, because Senate Republicans didn’t help him steal the election.) Maybe they’ll have to article 25 him. How long would it take the house majority and 67 senators to impeach him if they were all on board.?

But you know that look Trump got after his presser, when everyonev said he looked defeated. That look wasn’t defeat, it’s revenge.