What would InterGalactic Internet look like?

Have you stopped taking the medications prescribed by your psychiatrist?

The OP has significant health issues. He’s discussed them in the past with the board and should probably be following the advice of his healthcare folks instead of regressing to communicating like a child. :frowning:
Nevertheless I’m still a little pissed that he judges motorcyclists.

Depression is not lack of intelligence.

One of the reasons for my depression is that I did not have a chance to become a science fiction writer.

Many avid game and science fiction movie fans do live in alternate reality.

Unless you’re dead, I don’t see what’s stopping you. You may not be a published SF writer, but what’s stopping you from writing SF stories? (Which, you can self publish, now that I think about it.)

since you are not a robot and since there is no such thing as ain ‘intergalactic internet’ - you have lied.

Unless your definition of truth includes ‘crap I made up’.

Thanks – I will.

Finally had a chance to watch this video at home, and I’d like to reiterate that you need to find and follow serious healthcare advice.

Should we call you Kilgore Trout?

For fuck’s sake, he’s playing a character to fit the topic of this thread. No different than when Skald does it for his hypotheticals.

To say he’s lying would mean you actually think there’s a chance that anyone would be fooled by such an absurd statement.

He’s very, very, very clearly playing a “what if” game. What if you found an intergalactic Internet? What do you think it would be like, and how would you respond to it.

I get that it’s so open ended as to not be interesting. And pushing his own video does put some people off. But if you don’t like it, why not leave, instead of making up shit about how he’s lying?

After reading post 22 (which was after my response to hsi ‘I never lie’ comment) - I did drop out and will remain dropped out. I also reported his post since this is clearly the wrong forum for a thread ‘game’ and it was not clear that he was playing ‘what if’ - this isn’t a Skald hypothetical with a conversation.

Have a pleasant day.

• duplicate post -

You tell 'em Steve BigT.

Thank you.

Maybe people who see video games or even TV shows as alternative reality will understand.