What would you do if you were a member of the opposite sex for a day?

Does anyone remember the episode of Farscape when the member’s of Moya’s crew had their personalities transferred into each other’s bodies? Chrichton was in Aeryn’s body, working on something, and suddenly realized he could have a “look”. Opened up the jacket and looked down at her boobs, jumped up and down to make them jiggle around, and was caught in the act by Aeryn in, I think, Dargo’s body. Being a woman was fun for a short while.

Fascinating thread topic.

I can’t join in the “have sex” crowd, though. Unless we assume that the transformation also changed what I’m attracted to in a partner, I’m not likely to be turned on by a guy.

I might play with my new equipment, though.

I’d also be curious about how I was treated by people. I might spend some time at a bar, and at work.

Golf from the red tees!

Surprised no woman has mentioned make more money!

Spend the day figuring out what to wear. :smiley:

Unfortunately, I must join the group of perverts who would sit around and play with their own stuff. Being a guy is alright, but being a woman would open up whole new avenues of ahem nudge, you know.
Good thread idea, but it really only leaves two options: 1.Become more aware of the plight of the other gender or 2. Masturbate until your hand cramps

I would drink a lot of water, and piss on lots of different things. I’d practice my aim, write my name, etc.

I’d masturbate at least twice. I’d ask my husband for a blowjob :smiley:

I don’t think it has to be “I’m attracted to you” sex, though. Just a one night stand with someone random, to see what it feels like? I could handle that, no problem.

Yeah, that would be funny. We’d probably portrude our lower lips and grunt in confusion. After all, environmental issues and women’s rights are far too complex for men to understand, let alone care about.

Add me to the perverts.
Masturbate. Blow Job. Sex. Shower. Play with myself. Watch myself.

2 Words:

Multiple Oragasm.

I’d like look at my boobies… and you know… other stuff.
I’d call up a lesbian friend that I used to hit on until she told me and ask her out.
I’d run out to buy sex toys and enjoy their use.

And I’d walk around in some crowded place to see how much I get oogled (people say my sister is very attractive).
And I’d try to pee standing up just for fun.

And I’d finally have that big-sister talk with my younger sister that she always wanted.

If I had longer, I would do the feminist stuff. Plus, I would like to personally know what PMS and a period is really like.

So can women. They just can’t write with it.

And you missed the part where I’d go cruising in the guy’s showers. Oh man…

I have a feeling most guys would try to test out the “multiple orgasm perk”

I have a feeling I’d zip my weenie into my jeans and then spend the rest of the day at the ER trying to explain THAT one.

HAH!

Doctor: How did that happen?

LOW: First day on the job. I thought it would be shorter.

I would go around picking stuff up just because I’d be amazed at how strong I’ve become. The upper body of a man is just so strong…I would love to have that strength for some odd reason.

I have to join the perverts as well. I would have sex. With both genders. :smiley:

And I’m a girl, FWIW.

Well, besides the obvious and gratuitous masturbation, I think I’d explore other ways of enjoying my resplendent masculinity.

I’d use my little soldier as a third hand in an adults-only puppet show.

I’d strip naked and see how high I’d have to jump to make it smack up against my stomach.

I’d know the joy of crossing my arms without my elbows sticking out.

I’d fart with total impunity. And don’t tell me men don’t get away with it much more than women do.

I would decorate my testicles with glitter. I don’t know why, it’s just that testicles need prettying up.

I would dance around my living room, making it swing to and fro.

Okay that was hilarious.

Put me with the pervs. I’d diddle myself so much with so much stuff that my cookie would look like a catcher’s mitt. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have sex with all the gay men who are currently not interested in me. Find out what it’s like to be the penatrator rather than the penatrated.(No doubt I would become a better fellatrix for the experence.)

( I guess adding “Count me among the perverts” would be superfluous…)

Hopefully you don’t live in Alabama :wink: .