Whatever your deity, please pray for a quick death.

Shirley, may the cosmos grant you your wish. And may your brother’s memory bring warmth and happiness to your heart whenever you think of him.

Belive it or not I just went throught this Tuesday with my great aunt. I know it’s not the level, but it still hurt.
I will light a candle and say a some words for a passing.
You and your family will be in my thoughts tonite.

I’m not strong enough or wise enough to say anything that could possibly comfort you right now, but please know that my heart is with you and you and your family are in my thoughts.

Thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

my prayers are with you and yours. esp. your mom.

Words fail me.

Sympathy to you and your family.

::sending thoughts of your brother at peace into the universe::

May Gaia, Goddess of Earth accept him with open, warm arms.

May Chronos, God of Time, answer your prayers for a speedy release of this life.

My heart, mind and spirit are with you.

:frowning: My thoughts are with you and your family.

:frowning: Condolences, Shirley.

Shirley, I’m sorry. That is awful.

[[[[Shirley and Family]]]]

As you face this most difficult decision, please remember how you would feel if it were you that was suffering instead. You have my sincerest sympathies in what can only be a dreadful time. Please hug your mother for me. Even though I am not a parent, I can hardly imagine her turmoil at this juncture. Hopefully, you might be able to share this thread with her. She has my admiration for the obvious courage that is takes to face this wrenching choice.

Peaceful thoughts to you and your family, Shirley.

Oh Shirley, I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Rose

Prayer said. My heart and thoughts are with you.

Done

God bless

Shirley, I’ve recently had close friends go through the decision to remove life support from their beloved. It’s a terrible ordeal, but it’s all anyone can ask to have people that dearly love them present for that time.

My heart’s prayers to your family; for an end to Mark’s suffering, and in strength to all of you in your love for him.

Shirley,

I am so sorry for you and your family.

Prayers going up.

When you come to the count, it’s never easy to find the right thing to say. I sincerely hope your brother’s plight comes to an end with a minimum of suffering for him, and that you and your family know that a lot of us out here sympathize with your situation.

Luck, dear.

Shirley, you, your brother, and your mom are in my prayers. This sounds like an unbelievably tough period for you all. May God’s mercy relieve your burdens quickly and painlessly.

I lost my brother a few years back and if you want to talk you know where to find me.

mike/drop

I’m really sorry, Shirley. God grant you and your family strength and comfort.