What's a good, cheap, Capture Card?

I’m looking for a decent capture card at a low price. Ideally, $60 or below. Can I get a decent one for that price?

What operating system? I have had the MSI TV Anywhere Master, 3dfx Voodoo3 3500TV, and ATI All-in-Wonder Pro PCI over the years. The second two are difficult to use with any OS but Win98 and are integrated video cards and are probably best avoided. I had good luck with the MSI board under Win98 and XP but getting it working with Video4Linux has been a little bit of trouble.

The Hauppauge WinTV-PVR 350 has a great reputation. It would deserve a look. There are dozens of other cards out there. Depending on what you want the card to do, you need to read reviews and comparisions to see what best fits your particular needs. Prices on tuner cards can vary wildly by vendor.

I have video noise with the Wonder card on Win XP, diagonal lines. Any suggestion?
Thanks and pardon the hijack.

I have Windows XP. Do most capture cards come with capture software, btw?

All the good ones do, IME. Unless you buy a really cheap card in a plain white box and without drivers and documentation, you’ll get some form of capture software. You can also use Microsoft MovieMaker, which is bundled in WindowsXP.