Whats a good hangover cure?

Pedialyte is probably better than gatorade because it is designed for sick people - it has more stuff per ounce than gatorade.

One thing I found works for me for both hangovers and flu. If you have a “good” chinese restaurant handy, get some hot & sour soup. The spicier the better. This also really opens up severe sinus congestion. Until then, keep drinking water!

The Boss on hangovers.

This is really more of an IMHO thing, so I’ll move it over there.

I read about a Yogic hangover cure which perscribes taking
a 12 foot long strip of soft cloth and pushing it down your throat(somehow without vomiting?)into your stomach until the end of it is just sticking out of your mouth. Then you have to leave it there for something like 5 minutes. I believe that it’s supposed to soak up excess mucus in your stomach or something. Needless to say, I haven’t gotten around to trying this particular remedy myself- I think I’ll just stick to good old fashioned coffee.

I’ve found that codeine Tylenol does the trick. My friends in Thailand (where you can get the stuff over-the-counter) never complain about hangovers.

hangover? shit, stay drunk all the time and you’ll never need to worry about it!

of course, you won’t need to worry about going to work, eating, relationships yada yada yada…

i do Gatoraid! and lots of horrible food, like greasy steak sandwichs, chili, junkfood.

and lots of time on the pot! (crapper, not weed!)

Excedrin, Mountain Dew, and fried potatoes.

You got your pain relief, caffeine, sugar, and starch.

Then back to bed.