What's Alex Trebek's salary?

I have never met or saw a celebrity- if I did, I swear all that would happen would be a higher heart rate (nervous) for the second I saw them. I would not make a big deal out of it.

I don’t stop to look at traffic accidents (yes I know the thread on this).

I AM NOT A SHEEP. I AM NOT A SHEEP.

But they have enough money to have groceries delivered, their own personal theater and library (possibly as big or bigger, depending on salary :eek: ), a chaufer, yardwork done, etc.

But what you say is true- you are sacrificing the freedom of being able to leave the house, go pick up a beer at 711, go to the bowling alley and play a game with friends, catch a movie, go to a concert or amusement park or library or park or… It’s a sacrifice that I’d say all of us would make for many millions of dollars, though. :smiley:

I think it’s safe to say Trebek has the lawn cut by someone else- he has a lot of area to take care of!

Owns two different homes, one in Beverly Hills and the other in the San Fernando Valley Area.
Owns a Creston, California vineyard, “Creston Vineyards.”
Owns 700-acre Thoroughbred horse farm, Creston Farms.
Once purchased a house so he could use its tennis court. In the 1990s, it was rented by Pete and Carol Rose, who summoned the TV star to fix electrical or plumbing problems.

But apparently he still drives himself:
While driving alone on a country rock near Templeton, California, where he owns a horse farm, he fell asleep at the wheel which led him to hit a few mailboxes and end up in a ditch. [30 January 2004]