What's good on netflix streaming now?

The release date of Season 2 of Orange is the New Black has been announced as June 6. Terrific show.

Just recently, all seasons of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series are on Netflix streaming.

The horror anthology movie V/H/S is fun. The followup V/H/S/2 is available also, though I haven’t viewed it yet.

I thought the 2nd V/H/S was better than the first.

Do NOT, I repeat do NOT attempt to watch the Starving Games. (Hunger Games parody) Despite having attractive leading actors and occasional jokes that work, the majority of this movie is just too stupid to exist.

You got my hopes up about Happy Endings, I never saw season 1. It’s not available in the US for some reason.
I’d add to the list, Trailer Park Boys. It’s about 2 hapless but basically nice ex-cons living in a trailer park in Canada. It’s filmed documentary-style like Reno 911, and if you like the humor of Reno 911 you’d probably like this.

House Of Cards is really, REALLY good. So good in fact that, thanks to Netflix, and just like I did with Breaking Bad, I have now watched all 26 episodes in a short period of time and now I find I have to wait for February 2015 for any more. I’m jonesing!

**On Death Row **- This is a great documentary series(4 episodes) where Werner Herzog visits death row prisoners and interviews them and looks at their crimes. He tries to meet with family members, too, and it is really interesting.

Out of that came one full length documentary, also on Netflix.

Into the Abyss - it’s about a murder that was all about some crappy car. Many lives destroyed for nothing and it makes for a very interesting documentary.