What's Philly like?

Jesus, man, it was just a joke. Relax. I like Philly as much as the next guy.

Oh, and I made cheesesteaks for five years. I wasn’t kidding about that. They ARE awesome.

Zappo, I live in good old Mechanicsburg. About fifteen minutes from the Riverside G-Man. I’ll buy you a beer sometime.

Hey hey hey, Cartooniverse!

Yep, it was me that stole yer girl that night. What can I say, even at six years old I was zoomin’ the chicks. . . :cool: My folks live about a block from the playground at Solly and Bustleton. I misspent many teenage evenings there until the city put lights on the baseball fields.

Lee’s makes a good hoagie, I won’t deny that. But my personal favorite remains the Italian Roast Beef with extra sweet peppers from Melvanno’s on Grant Avenue and the Boulevard (RIP).

Yer pal,

Zappo

Sounds good to me! I work in Center City Harrisburg and live in Swatara Township. One day soon we’ll definitely have to meet up for frosty malted adult beverages. Do I smell a Dopefest brewing?

Yer pal,

Zappo

Zappo,

If you’ve been working there long, you probably already know me. I made food at Philadelphia Steaks and Hoagies on Fourth and Walnut for five years.

You can’t even fathom the hell I caught for being a Pittsburgh person in there. :wink:

Anyhow, let me know about that beer. I sent you an e mail already, if you’re interested.

Ptoooi! Pat’s is for tourists. Go to Tony Luke’s or try any pizza shop for a better cheesesteak.

If you like water, sure.