What's the greatest age difference you've had in a romantic relationship?

Straight male, currently 57. The biggest age difference for me is 12 years, both ways.

When I was 30, I had an affair with a 42 year old woman. About six months later, I had an affair with an 18 year old woman.

Ha! I love this. It goes nicely with what MY husband always says, that I’m his “first wife.” He only says it so I’ll interject with, “:mad: ONLY wife!!:mad:” Hee hee :slight_smile:

Oh, and he’s 54 and I’m 42.

Straight male.
I was 38, she had just turned 22. Three month romance that ended badly.

When I was 38, I dated a woman who was 21. I never knew her age until we had been together a while. She was “mature” for her age and I thought she was around my age (I am bad at telling a person’s age). Until a friend asked me if the girl’s mom was available.

In retrospect, she did all she could to hide her age from me, as she suspected I’d freak (and I did). If she had her driver’s license out and I asked to see it, she would go on and on about how bad the pic was, for example.

Gay male. at 20 I was dating and living with a 35 year old. so there’s 15 years.
as far as hookups…closer to 30 years. I was in my early 20’s and had a one night stand with a guy that was around 55. He looked and acted much younger, I was surprised when I found out his actual age.

Straight female. My fiance is 43, I’m 30. That’s the biggest age gap there’s been for me, but I’ve always liked older men.

Mr. Anachi is nine years younger than I am. We’ve been married for nearly sixteen years.

Go, Larry! :wink:

I’m a straight male, 46, and I’ve dated two women who were around ten years older than me, both when I was in my twenties.

When I was 39, I had a brief affair with a 20 year old that I met at a swing party.

Karma maybe?

Straight female, 39. The largest age difference was 15 years; I was 19, he was 34. We were together 4 years.

I’m straight, female, 40. Greatest difference - I ran away from home at 16 with a guy who was 32.

I can’t claim more than a handful of years (5 tops), but I’m obliged to mention my parents, who were 40 years apart and stayed married for 30+ years until my dad died in his 90s.

Straight female, currently 23. It’s funny; my first instinct was to post about my ex. At the time, he was 15, and I was 18.

Then I realized that, as I am 23, and my husband will be turning 29 in September, that I have a larger age difference with him. When we met, I was 19, and he was about to turn 25.

36 year difference.

My first serious relationship was when I was in graduate school. She was 8 1/2 years older and three-time divorced. She was also manic-depressive (mostly depressive) and had serious anger issues. I guess the fact that she channeled all that into sex worthy of Penthouse Forum kept me around for over 2 1/2 years.

Right now I am married to a girl 5 1/2 years older than me, but she looks 10-15 years younger. (She still gets carded at 43!). But she’s Korean and super-attractive, and I think that cross-cultural age determination is a bit more difficult.

Wow. I don’t mean to pry, but…

I do mean to pry. Any more detail? Please?

Awwww! My great-grandfather’s 3rd wife was 38 years his junior, and they were happily married for over a decade until he passed.

As for me, I’m seeing a wonderful straight guy who’s 49 (50 in Feb) to my 31 (32 in November).

Straight guy, 38. A beautiful lady aged 18 lived with me for 3 years and then left for greener pastures.

Must have been my original charm, charisma and modesty that she fell for :smiley:

I’ll be 35 in a few months, and my best friend just turned 48: I told him that when he hits 50, we can’t be friends until I hit 40 ('cause I can’t be in my 30s with a best friend in his 50s). His wife is a year younger than him, so there will be 3 years where I’m just friends with his wife and their (now 4-year-old) son, and 2 years where I’m just friends with their son. :wink:

I second this request minus zero no limit.