What's the last video game you played?

Empire Earth II, Last night, until 4am. I’d only just gained a foothold on enemy territory. and figured I’d be on til like 6am if I decided to defeat the enemy alltogether.

So I’ve left that task for tonight.

Unreal Tournament, about four minutes ago. I never get tired of that game.

Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords for the Xbox.

Then the Cubs came on TV, and the Xbox goes off.

City of Heroes, last night. Last console game? Ooh…I don’t own one myself, so probably last time I was visitng friends I played an XBox, so about a month ago, and I think I played Halo 2.

World of Warcraft, naturally.

Before that PC: Day of the Tentacle (got to love SCUMMVM) console: um, Katamari Damacy or the second Ratchet and Clank. We haven’t turned on the consoles since christmas, except to oh so briefly play Resident Evil 4.

I’ve been playing Sims 2, though I find that it can’t hold my attention for very long anymore. I’m on the second full generation for my entire Pleasantview neighborhood so I’ve done almost everything many times. :slight_smile:

after having read the thread I loved fallout and Icewind Dale - should play those again!

I have no idea. KQ6 was the last game in the series I played. I never finished it, but since I’m trying to learn French, I figured I’d combine a game with the language and learn as I go.

It’s working, but it takes me about two hours to get through a few rooms, since I examine everything and try to perform every possible action on everything. Makes my head hurt.

Oh, and Hal? Someday I want to play you in Madden05. I think my current franchise (Vikings, 2009) would be able to put the smack down on any puny Giants team you may have to offer. :wink:

Ya know, I saw that there were new posts in the thread, noticed that the most recent one was from you, and just knew that you’d be in here talking some weak-ass Madden-smack.

Bring it, bee-otch. After winning three consecutive Super Bowl titles, my '08 Big Blue Wrecking Crew will whup your sorry-ass Vikes pillar to post. By the second quarter, you’ll be needing to sub your kicker onto your O-line after your starters are all in traction from taking shots from my hit-stick. It’d be like an office full of Terry Tates coming at’cha – the Pain Train’ll be on the tracks, and heading straight at your QB…wooo wooooo!! :slight_smile:

nothing like Madden to bring out the smack…

but i’ll take NCAA football over Madden. My '08 CU Buffs will run over anything in their way. Must be the recruiting… :wink:

Anyone have a suggestion for a good strategy game?

Heroes of Might and Magic IV, last night… been randomly picking up a lot of older games lately and playing them obsessively for a couple weeks, then putting them away.

Weak-ass? Oh, I’m sure you’re used to playing on the Rookie difficulty, or maybe even Pro for a game or two when you think that going 16-0 every season and winning 70-3 isn’t realistic, but c’mon. You’re talking to the guy who has put together a team with no starter with an Overall rating of lower than 97, thanks to solid drafting, trading, re-signing, and well, me kicking ass in training camp. Yeah, on All-Madden, bee-otch.

Hell, I could put just my punter on the field, without an o-line, and he could bomb it 99 yards to himself, outrunning your puny defensive backs all the way.

But I wouldn’t want to humiliate you, you know. I’m a nice guy that way. :slight_smile:

PS2 - EA Sports MVP Baseball 2005. Good news, the Sox win the series again in 2005 and a certain firstbaseman, whose name bears a striking resemblance to mine, was the rookie of the year.

If you need details, 4 game to 1 over San Fran, Wade Miller MVP.

I’m only a month into the 2006 season.
PC - Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. If only my video card was a little meatier. I’m having a blast riding coasters I’ve designed, but the park I built is pokier than hell – it’s pretty full and the video just chugs when it gets busy. Cool game, though.

Resident Evil 4 has had me by the throat since I started playing. I’m on my fourth run through, not to mention the mini games. It’s going to be a while before that game is out of my systems.

I also throw in some NHL 2004 when the hockey blues get to be too much. Just about the perfect hockey game.

Call of Duty. (Mac)

I’m kinda rotating between Rome: Total War, Sid Meier’s Pirates!, and Rainbow Six: Raven Shield right now, playing all three several times a week.

However, today was a Rome:Total War day. I’ve almost conquered everything, but there’s this one province at the top center of the map that’s a royal pain to get legions to, so while I’m trying to conquer it, other provinces keep revolting on me. It’s irritating the crap out of me.

Popping back in to say thanks for the link. I downloaded their KKII version last night and began playing, but haven’t gotten too far. I’m going to have so much fun with it this weekend! After I finish it I may have to download their version of the first one, too. Thanks again!

Do Solitaire, the pinball that comes loaded on Windows XP and the CD-Rom You Don’t Know Jack count as video games? If not, then the last one I played was probably Jungle Hunt on an Atari ca. 1990. (Do they still make Ataris?)

The Sims 2 unless Singstar counts.

The Sims, on my PC, and Pikmin 2 (shaddup :)) on my brother’s gaming system.

Console: EA MVP Baseball 2005 on the Gamecube with my son.

PC: Rotating between Diablo 2 (yes, still–currently finishing up a team variant run), Guild Wars , and The Game that Cannot be Named, a turn-based strategy game that I’m a volunteer Alpha tester for (the NDA provisions included the impanting of a chip in my brain that causes me to believe I am some sort of giant ape and leap about spouting gibberish if I even think about revealing any information about gmpf who ho ha hah hah bannana aaaaaa haaaaa aaaaaaah!!!

hooo hooo ahh ah?