What's the last video game you played?

Rainbow Six : Athena Sword

Custom Mission: 30 Tango Terrorist Hunt: (MP) Prison

… Elite setting: 4 man team: Medium black, Aug, silenced sig, full grenade loadout

Rome: Total War. I can’t seem to stop playing it.

Any good ones you recommend?

Seiklus
At first glance, it might seem stupidly simplistic (probably could have been implemented on an 8-bit platform), but it’s the most enjoyable, engaging, broadly-appealing and playable game I’ve yet to encounter on the PC. Sometimes the simple ideas are the best.

Fallout 2. I just gave a gun to a child, telling him to “wave it and pull the trigger in front of his father”, and then returned to beat the kid dead with a baseball bat.

I am so going to hell for enjoying this.

King’s Quest 6, in French.

Mon cerveau fait mal.

City of Heroes. Had to check out Issue 4, you know.

Final Fantasy IX as we speak. I’m a huge fan of the series but shamefully, have never completed any of them. This isn’t due to my level of skill in FF games but due to the fact I play for a while, find something new to do, then forget about the FF so I have to start again.

I decided to knuckle down and complete them. :slight_smile:

Thank you Reply, I did not realise there was a SWAT 4, I shall be getting that today.

For me… it was one of Smash Brother: Melee, F-Zero GX, and Metroid Prime 2… or possibly something else. Probably F-Zero, though.

~ Isaac

Quake III Arena – yes it was some time ago. My PC died and I decided that was a sign to stop spending so much time playing games.

I was going to get an new up-to-date spec’ PC to play Doom III if the reviews were good. So far I’m still waiting. Is there another FPS worth tooling up for? Far Cry maybe?

I fire up the old Atari ST sometimes to play Speedball II although that is very bad for the blood pressure.

NASCAR Thunder 2004, abut 8 months ago at a friend’s house.

I’m actually pretty good at the game even though I play it like twice a year. I own Talladega.

Last completed, more or less: Chrono Cross, although I might go back and try to get some of the other endings.

Last played, and still playing: Disgaea, in the progress of leveling my major party past level 80, and the random captured monsters past level 50. (Upper level limit in this game: 9999. :eek: )

Undying, Clive Barker’s

But on monday I played a little Icewind Dale 2.

Video game as in played on a console and not PC? Not sure, possibly Bomberman III on the SNES. If PC’s count then its C&C Tiberium Sun.

I played a game of Madden 2005 this morning before work. Of course, I play a game of Madden 2005 most mornings before work.

Giants over the Redskins, 27-17 – Giants were losing 17-13 when they got the ball back just after the two-minute warning. Ran an effective two-minute drill, and then the 'Skins fumbled on the ensuing kickoff return…Giants recover and run it in for the final TD…woot!

God of War

[hijack]Are they still making King’s Quest games? King’s Quest II: Romancing the Stone was the first non-educational computer game my parents let me have. Of course, dad had to play it with me so we still had quality family time … Geez, my family was so messed up! :wink: I don’t think we ever did win. Couldn’t figure out how to get the princess out of the tower.[/hijack]

The last video game I played was The Sims 2. Yesterday.

Super Mario All-Stars (More specifically, SMB3). Two days ago. :slight_smile:

Interestingly enough, several fans have remade the game